Chapter 93: Boss Scaramouche

(Author's Note: I feel like I've been getting into too many arguments about the Fatui and Celestia. Mei is angry at Scaramouche because she sees Ei cutting ties with Celestia and not wanting the Electro Gnosis anymore as a disgrace to her duty as an archon. I'm saying this once again. I don't care if Celestia is the real enemy, the Fatui have been causing nothing but trouble to Teyvat. And that's why I'm against the Tsaritsa and the Fatui bringing Celestia down. I want the Travelers Aether Lumine, and Paimon to be the ones to bring Celestia down, not the Tsaritsa and the Fatui. And I don't want to hear any more objections or else you'll get blocked.)

Although they have saved Lesser Lord Kusanali, there is no time to celebrate or rest, for there is a nascent god to stop and Irminsul to save... Now, the fate of Teyvat is in their hands.

They were outside the Sanctuary of Surasthana.

Paimon: We might as well prepare for a fight, guys.

Mei: We are.

Paimon: When we're done, we can take a walk around. After all, we missed out on a lot of stuff when we were locked up.

Bronya: We did miss a lot.

Seele: Right now we have a job that needs to be done.

(Sanctuary of Surasthana)

They returned back to the Sanctuary of Surasthana. Nahida, Vert, Durandal, and Theresa were waiting for them.

Mei: We're ready.

Paimon: How's it going, Nahida?

Nahida: I'm done with the parts that needed my involvement to complete. Although it's my first time working with the Akasha like this, its internal structure and operation procedures are easy for me to understand. Greater Lord Rukkhadevata's design is truly brilliant.

Vert: We observed her and saw her do everything.

Nahida: Oh, also, this is for you.

Nahida brings out a flying thing.

Paimon: Huh? What's this little floaty thingy?

Nahida: It's a small device I put together just now. You can think of it as an upgraded Akasha Terminal.

Vert: We watched her work on it.

Theresa: She was hard at work being a goddess.

Durandal: And she's proven herself.

Nahida: You may not need it right now, but it should be helpful in certain situations.

Paimon: Wait! This thing has the same characteristics as Paimon! We're both small things that float... *sigh* All the things that make Paimon special got copied... When Paimon appears with the Traveler from now on, people won't remember Paimon because she isn't unique anymore...

Theresa: Oh come on, Paimon! It's only for temporary use before this is all over.

Aether: It looks completely different from you!

Nahida: It's alright, Paimon. It can't replace you. It's only a flying device, but you're Aether's irreplaceable friend.

Paimon: Waah, you're so good at comforting people, Nahida. If only Aether was as smart as you...

Aether: Hmm...

Nahida: Hm? I was simply telling you what I feel to be the truth. I wasn't trying to comfort you.

Paimon: Nahida, you're a natural at this! What you just said made Paimon even happier!

Nahida: By the way, there's something I need to confess...