Chapter Short: English voice actors revealed

The Valkyries and I appeared out of a Manga page in the background.

Patrick: The English voice actors have finally been announced.

Kiana: Really!?

Patrick: Yes really.

Seele: Now why haven't they announced who the characters were voiced by in English?

Patrick: Well its because of this law involved with non-disclosure agreement or NPA for short.

Theresa: Lets hear who some of the characters are voiced by!

Patrick: Sure thing. I had a hunch that Aether was voiced by Zach Aguilar, that Razor was voiced by Todd Haberkorn, and that Mona was voiced by Felicia Angelle and I was right.

Mei: Tell us all about them and where you've heard them before in which Anime you've heard them before.

Patrick: Todd Haberkorn and Felicia Angelle are two of my favorite voice actors. I've seen Todd Haberkorn voice Natsu Dragneel from "Fairy Tail," Jaco from "Dragon Ball Super," Mr Spock from "Star Trek Continues," Assassin from the "Fate" Series", Tierno from "Pokémon XY The Series," and Betelgeuse Romanee-Conti from "RE: Zero" and "Isekai Quartet." And I've seen Felicia Angelle voice Perona from "One Piece", Raynare from "High School DXD," Mana Takamiya from "Date A Live," Asuka from "Senran Kagura," Manami Okuda from "Assassination Classroom," Supreme Kai of Time from "Dragon Ball Xenoverse," Toru Hagakure from "My Hero Academia," Shalltear Bloodfallen from "Overlord," and "Isekai Quartet," Fubuki from "Kantai Collection," Yumina from "In Another World With My Smartphone," and Kohaku from "Dr. Stone." As for Zach Aguiler, I've heard him voice Tanjiro Kamado from "Demon Slayer," Koichi Hirose from "JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Diamond Is Unbreakable," Arthur Pendragon from "The Seven Deadly Sins," and Genos from "One Punch Man".

Himeko: What about the other characters' English voice actors?

Patrick: Sure thing. Barbara's voice actress, Laura Stahl. I heard hear voice Bea from "Pokémon Twilight Wings," Aiger Akabane from "Beyblade Burst Turbo," and Iruma Suzuki from "Welcome to Demon-School, Iruma-kun." Bennet and Zingqiu were both voiced by Christina Vee the voice of Compa from "HyperDimension Neptunia," Darkness from "Konosuba", Sakura Matou from the "Fate" Series, Killua from "Hunter x Hunter", Hawk from "The Seven Deadly Sins," Homura Akemi from "Puella Magi Madoka Magica," and Rei Hino/Sailor Mars from "Sailor Moon" and "Sailor Moon Crystal." Noelle was voiced by Laura Faye Smith, the voice of Rosalina from "Super Mario." Zhongli was voiced by Keith Silverstein the voice of Vector the Crocodile from "Sonic The Hedgehog," Simon Belmont from "Super Smash Bros Ultimate," Wolfram from "My Hero Academia: Two Heroes," Blast Off and Rumble from "Transformers: Fall of Cybertron and Rise of The Dark Spark," Robert E. O. Speedwagon from "JoJo's Bizzare Adventure: Phantom Blood and Battle Tendency," and Kirby O'neil from "Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles" 2012. Diluc was voiced by Sean Chiplock, the voice of Subaru Natsuki from "Re:ZERO" and "Isekai Quartet".

Bronya: Subject Patrick sure knows a lot of voice actors when it comes to Anime, Video Games, Cartoons, and Movies.

Patrick: I know. There is one more. This character called Dainsleif is voiced by Yuri Lowenthal, the voice of Sasuke from "Naruto," Ben 10 from "Ben 10 Alien Force, Ultimate Alien, and Omniverse," Spider Man/Peter Parker from "Spider Man" the video game on PS4, Marth from "Super Smash Bros Ultimate" and "Fire Emblem," and Simon from "Tengan Toppa Gurren Lagann." I heard him in the character demonstration videos on YouTube with how the characters from "Genshin Impact" work and what they can do. I knew that was Yuri Lowenthal and I was right.

Kiana: There is something we'd like to ask you.

Patrick: What is it?

Kiana: Who do you think we would be voiced by in English?

Patrick: I'm not sure if I should answer that.

Kiana: Come on. We'd like to hear your guesses.

Patrick: Very well...

Kiana: There, now let's hear you.

Patrick: Kiana... since you are a Tsundere like Shana... I think you would be voiced by Cheremi Leigh.

Kiana: I suppose she would be compatible with me.

Mei: Me next.

Patrick: Mei... I think you would be voiced by Michelle Rojas because you have the same hairstyle as Tohka Yatogami from "Date A Live." Though I don't think anyone has noticed that you have the same hairstyle as Tohka Yatogami.

Mei: I do have the same hair style as Tohka with a pony tail being over the long hair going down. I guess Michelle Rojas would be the right voice for me.

Patrick: She's voiced a few pony tailed girls like Tohka. 2 more actually considering that they are big eaters and are swordswomen like Tohka.

Mei: And who are they exactly?

Patrick: Yae Kokone from "In Another World With My SmartPhone" And Zuikaku from "Azur Lane: The Animation." What the 3 of them have in common is that they have ponytails, are swordswomen, and are big eaters when it comes to food.

Mei: How is Zuikaku a big eater?

Patrick: When I saw that Azur Lane 3rd Anniversary PV, it showed that Zuikaku was a big eater like Tohka and Yae.

Mei: You're forgetting 2 more characters Michelle Rojas has voiced.

Patrick: Oh, right. She's voiced Toka Yada from "Assassination Classroom" and recently she's voiced Mion Sonozaki from "Higurashi: When They Cry Gou."

Bronya: Move on to the Bronya next.

Patrick: Bronya... The right voice for you would be Wendee Lee because of how she's voiced Blanc and you both have the same voice in Japanese.

Bronya: She would be very compatible with the Bronya.

Seele: What about me?

Patrick: Seele... After a lot of thinking I think the right voice for you would be Christine M. Cabanos because she's voiced a lot of young girls who feel like little sisters. Like how she's voiced Hotaru/Sailor Saturn and Nepgear.

Himeko: What about me?

Patrick: I actually don't know. I think Melissa Fahn in Purple Heart's accent but I don't know if she would be the right voice for you considering that she voiced Neptune like how Rie Tanaka voiced Neptune and you.

Theresa: What about me?

Patrick: I actually don't know either. I don't know which person who voices a few Lolis would be the right voice for you.

Kiana: What about the others?

Patrick: Since I'm giving the captain of the Hyperion a few similarities to Klein from "Sword Art Online," I think Kirk Thornton. Or maybe Josh Grelle because of how he's voiced a lot of Harem kings and perverted characters also. As for the others, I don't know.

Kiana: What about yourself?

Patrick: I've thought about it and I think I would choose Bryce Papenbrook because of how he's voiced a few of the same characters and protagonists as Yoshitsugu Matsuoka and Yuki Kaji.

Kiana: And what about Drago and Toriyama?

Patrick: Hmm... I think the right voice for my master would be Christopher Sabat because of how he's voiced Shenron from the "Dragon Ball" Franchise and Ddraig from "High School DxD." And for Drago, I think Kyle Hebert. I've said enough.

Bronya: We still have to find Fu Hua and the Captain in the next chapter. Most of the English voice actors in "Genshin Impact" are still new to voice acting. Especially the voice of Sucrose, Valeria Rodriguez. She must be new to voice acting and Sucrose must be her first voice acting role

Patrick: Next, Chapter 20, Liyue.