Chapter 92: Jnagarbha Day (Edited)

(Author's Note: Too many readers have been telling me don't do this and don't do that. They have no right to tell me what to do. So now I've edited this chapter.)

(Confinement Room)

The Traveler, Paimon, Patrick, and the Valkyries let themselves get captured as part of the plan. Then Kiana opened a Void Portal and from the Void Portal came the CPUs, CPU Candidates, and Shinobi.

Paimon: What are we doing next? Paimon has trouble remembering things when she's worked up...

Aether: Let's review what we discussed during our strategy meeting.

Paimon: Right right~! Paimon thinks it went something like this...

(Flashback)

Alhaitham: ...Apart from that, we still have yet another goal in the first stage of our operation, which is to send the Travelers to the confinement room.

Paimon: What!? Why do we want to get the Travelers locked up on purpose?

Vert bangs her hands on the table

Vert: I refuse to get locked up!

Even Theresa.

Theresa: Absolutely not!

Alhaitham: The Travelers' always been the people the sages are most afraid of, as well as the greatest obstacle to the successful implementation of their plan. They are very aware of the risk they pose to them. Once Aether is imprisoned, the sages will likely think that everything is under control...

Kallen: Some of us refuse to get locked up. Vert mostly refuses to get locked up. What if she tries to kill Azar and things will be put into jeopardy?

Patrick: Then we don't bring her with us. Because if she rages out then we don't have a mission anymore. Because I've seen her over react every time something bad happens to little girls she loves. Like what happened to Bouquet and Aaru. Besides, the sages fear Aether, Paimon, the Valkyries, and me the most out of all of us.

Neptune: So some of us don't go. My group and Asuka's group.

Patrick: I'm sorry Vert. But giving Azar a piece of your mind and killing Azar will have to wait till after we save Nahida. So you better wait longer.

Vert wanted to object but looked at everyone then sighed.

Vert: Very well... I will wait.

Alhaitham: Thank you. And with their guard down, the next phase of our plan will have a much higher chance of success.

Cyno: Hmph, I can already see the pompous looks on their faces.

Paimon: Oh, that's a super tricky plan. But, Paimon still thinks it's not really worth it...

Theresa: I don't think so too.

Alhaitham: That isn't the only reason, of course. The Travelers have a more important task once they're in confinement.

Alhaitham: According to the Akademiya scholars in Rahman's custody, Lesser Lord Kusanali has sealed off her consciousness in the Akasha ever since she was captured by The Doctor. That way, they can't pry any more information from her. Even if we break into the Sanctuary of Surasthana, it will take time to awaken Lesser Lord Kusanali's consciousness — we need to do that in advance.

Paimon: So our job is to wake up Nahida! Okay, totally worth getting thrown in jail for.

Durandal: Alright. We'll throw ourselves in jail. After that, Kiana will use her Void portals and bring the others into the confinement room.