33: Roaring Upheaval

While Midoriya and Rin were running through the forest, Kota noticed someone.

"Mr. Aizawa!" The green haired boy shouted, catching the teachers attention.

"Midoriy, Rin?" The two students were panting and the teacher saw just how beat up they were.

"Mr. Aizawa, we don't have a lot of time so I'm gonna have to say this fast." The dual haired girl started and set down Kota. "The villains are after me and Bakugo. We're gonna find Mandaly so everyone knows this information, please take care of Kota for me." The dual haired girl patted Kotas head before both students started running off, but the teacher stopped them.

"Wait, you two! Those injuries look like you've been in a fight. Midoriya, have you forgotten about Hosu?"

"No. I haven't." The green haired boy responded.

"Go." The tired teacher said. "But tell Mandaly something for me, too."

~•~

Rin and Midoriya made it to the clearing where this whole "fun activity" started and saw that the villain Spinner was about to chop Mandalay in half with his giant, makeshift sword. Rin didn't have any energy left but Midoriya leapt forward and kicked the sword into pieces.

"Mandalay! Kota, he's safe!" The green haired boy informed mid flight. Rin knew he was gonna have a rough landing to sprinted to where he would land and caught him.

"And we have a massage from Aizawa. We need you to tell everyone in Class A and B!" Rin said and ran over to the brunette. "Tell them that Eraser Head has granted them permission to engage in combat with the villains."

Mandalay nodded and sent the signal to everyone, but Rin wasn't done with her message.

"Also, tell everyone that the villains are after me and a Class A student named Bakugo Katsuki." Rin and Midoriya started running off into the forest once again and Mandalay tried to stop them but they wouldn't listen. The red headed villain who was fighting Tiger suddenly turned away from the hero and aimed towards the two kids. But before he could lay a finger on them a knife flew in front of his face.

[Author: I don't mean to trigger anyone by using he/him/his pronouns, but I explain by visualization and I don't want to confuse some readers]

"What the hell was that for, Spinner? That green haired boy was on the priority kill list!" The villain in glasses shouted but the student were too far away to her the rest of the argument.

Alert! Alert! You need food like, now!

"I know Venom, I know." The dual haired girl grumbled. Suddenly a gunshot rang thought the forest.

"A gunshot?" Midoriya questioned.

"I hope everyone's okay." Both the green haired boy and Rin looked ahead and saw Dark Shadow's arm aimed right at them. Before they could get hurt someone pulled them out of the way and behind a tree. Midoriya was held on the persons back while Rin was held close to their chest. The dual haired girl looked up and saw their savior.

"S-Shoji?" Midoriya questioned. Rin noticed one of his arm things were bleeding.

"Mezo, you're hurt."

"I should be saying that to you two." The white haired student turned to Midoriya. "Which those injuries, you should be in bed recovering. But you both wanna save your friends. No matter what."

"That hand. Was that Tokoyami's Dark Shadow?" The dual haired girl questioned.

"Yes. We were ambushed by villains and I covered us. But it triggered Tokoyami's quirk even thought he was desperately trying to hold back."