53: Deku vs Kacchan part 2

"Wait what? How is this the best way for us to work things out? No. This is bad. We're not even supposed to be at Ground Beta by ourselves. Why don't we talk about this during one of our free periods? We could reserve a training room or something. There's no reason it has to be right now." Midoriya tried to encourage.

"If we fight for real at school, we'll be stoped." Bakugo said in a surprisingly calm voice. "I want to know what made All Might give his power to a loser like you. Let me see for myself. Is it because you looked up to him more than I did? And if that's the case, fries it mean everything I've done to be like him was wrong?"

"No Kacchan." Midoriya said and there was another quiet crash in another street. "Y-You really wanna do this?" Midoriya questioned while Bakugo stretched his arms.

"If you don't wanna get hurt, punch back. Oh yeah you've switched to using kicks and having Rin teach you some moves."

"Come on, stop! This isn't smart." Midoriya tried convincing but it was followed by an explosion out of Bakugo's hands to launch him forward. "Kacchan!" Midoriya shouted but Bakugo was swinging his right hand down.

'A right hook? No. I got him like that before. He'll remember.' Midoriya was thinking in his head as if the world was going in slow motion. 'That's a feint.'

Just as Midoriya leaped away Bakugo engulfed the area in an explosion. The green haired boy only got a small burn on his leg.

"You know your problem? You're always over-thinking things. Just fight me!" Bakugo shouted.

"You're serious? You wanna spar?" Midoriya questioned while Bakugo launched at him again. The ash blonde went for a punch but Midoriya ducked under his fist. Bakugo set off more explosions and from a distance you could see building being blown up as well as other buildings crashing down.

"Three students from class 1-A identified breaking curfew. Contacting their home room teacher." A robot with a camera as his head said aloud while viewing the destruction from an ally.

"You have to stop this. Why hurt each other when we could just talk things out?" Midoriya asked while small explosions blew up in Bakugo's hand. "You were right to look up to All Might like you did. I know just how much he meant to you when we were growing-" Midoriya was cut off by another attack from Bakugo. "I told you to wait!"

"You were always behind me. Our whole lives. You were stuck to me. I couldn't get rid of you. No matter how much I tried, you kept coming back."

"Listen to me!" Midoriya said but had to dodge another one of Bakugo's attacks.

"Stop running! Stand up and fight!" Bakugo shouted. "We both admired him. So why?" Bakugo was about to attack again but Midoriya was close enough to grab the ash blondes shoulders. However before Midoriya could do or say anything Bakugo used his leg to kick Midoriya in the face. "Why?" The blonde shouted again.

'Remember what Rin taught.' Midoriya thought and did a somersault back to kick Bakugo's hands up so his explosion went up.

"Tell me!" The blonde shouted while he lost his footing and stumbled back till he fell on his rear.

"Hey. Are you alright?" Midoriya ran up to Bakugo and offered a helping hand just like when they were kids. But this time the ash blonde hit Midoriya's hand away.

[Author: Oh god here come the water works.]

{BFF: *first time seeing this* Huh?}

"Don't you dare worry about me! Attack me!" Bakugo shouted and stood up. "Why won't you fight back? Why did I end up having to chase after someone who was so far behind me? Why did a damn small fry like you get strong and become the number-one hero's favorite sidekick? His favorite? You got so much better, while I destroyed All Might, and made Rin sacred of me. I admired them so much. But it's because of me that he ended up loosing his power! If I had been stronger. If I hadn't been captured by villains so Rin could save me and she be kidnapped in my place. Then it never would have happened. Rin knows her kidnapping's all my fault, but she still smiles like noting. Everyone has to know thought! I can't get it out of my head. It's like it's constantly playing on loop. So what the hell am I supposed to do!?" He shouted with his head facing the road beneath while tears ran down his nose.