{Halloween Special 5}

Ultron and Rin were surrounded by everyone who was possessed, all of them had wide eyes that quickly turned to anger.

"Get your hands off her!!!" They all shouted and started attacking Ultron. He was so focused on dodging their attacks that he didn't realize he let go of the girls head. Uraraka managed to touch him and he was lifted into the air. This gave Bakugo the chance to set of an explosion but this time he was joined by Todoroki and Midoriya. Their combined attacks created an explosion that could match the strength of an Infinity Stone.

Rin had a big smile as she watched everyone work together to defeat him. Once the attack settled there were no remains of Ultron and everyone's eyes returned to their normal colors.

"What are we doing here?"

"Weren't we going Trick-or-Treating?"

"I don't remember coming here?"

"I thought there was a red moon?"

Rin heard what one person said and looked up towards the moon. It returned to its snow white color and had very few dark clouds passing in front of it. She stood up, wanting to go back to sleep and Morgan ran out of the crowd to give Rin a big hug.

"Auntie, your plan worked!" Morgan leaped onto the girl but she was too weak to stand so she fell onto her back. "Oh, I'm sorry your back probably hurts." Morgan was still laying on her but she didn't try to get off her.

Rin patted her head and looked down at the little girl. "I'm fine, just really tired." Morgan finally got off of her and helped her up. Everyone walked over to them but Rin grabbed a nearby tree branch and pointed it at them.

"Whoa, Rin what's wrong it's just us." Midoriya said.

"How do I know you're not possessed." Rin countered while pointing the stick at him.

"Possessed? Rin what are you talking about?" Kirishima asked. Rin softened her stands but shill held the tree branch.

"So...none of you are having any weird, horny thoughts right now?" Everyone was shocked and somewhat blushed at what she said.

"Why on earth would we do that?" Uraraka said while walking closer to her.

"I've had a long night." Rin sighed and calmed down so she was standing strait and dragged the stick along the ground. There were robotic noises coming from the school and suddenly the Stark robot from before was flying right at the group.

"This isn't over yet!" No one knew what to do until a stick empailed it and the robot fell to the ground. Rin walked over to it and grabbed the stick, she took it out of the robot only to plunge it back into its energy core. She looked at it for a second before stepping over it and walking back to the dorms.

"I hate robots." As she passed by the other students she gave them the stick and Morgan quickly followed her.

"Best Halloween ever!"

"No it's not, we didn't get any candy!" Morgan argued.

"I'll buy you whatever candy you want in the morning." Rin ruffled the top of the girls head while they continued walking away.

"Chocolate."

"I didn't say I'll buy you anything." Rin grumbled tiredly.

"What's up with her? Didn't she just leave to go dress up Morgan a few minutes ago?" Kaminari asked the group. Most of them shrugged but Bakugo walked over and had most of the answers.

"She just spent the whole night running from you guys because you were possessed by that wired robot guy." Bakugo said while pointing his thumb to the scene behind him.

"It is true, everyone was acting creepy." Tokoyami added, his part in the plan was to lead everyone to that spot. Also to protect Morgan but she kinda acted as the bait.

"How creepy?" Mina asked, worried that she might have said something to ruin their friendship.

Bakugo scoffed. "Bird brain said that if we didn't give him his 'Queen' he would kill us." He pointed to Tokoyami as the other boy blushed.

"I-I seriously said that!?" Tokoyami asked.

"The comments just get worse from there." Bakugo crosses his arms, angry at all the words they said to her. Everyone was nervous and looked back at the dual haired girl who was opening the doors to the dorm.

"Rin wait!" They all shouted and ran towards her.

=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=

THE END!!!

[Author: Thank you guys for your support on these chapters. Seriously, I was gonna cry at a few comments. Anyways, have a happy and safe Halloween. And hey, what the hell, why not wear your Halloween costume even if your not going outside. It's the one night where you don't get wired looks for dressing like a weirdo.😅]