51: The Truth

Everyone was waiting for their results to be posted and Rin finally returned. She had bandages covering her left arm where she had the burns.

[Author: Again, forgot Rin only has one arm now.]

Venom and Riot would heal the burns. But they're hungry and we know what happens when they over work themselves.

"Okay. Everyone." Mera started and everyone turned their attention to the large screen in the arena. "Thanks for your hard work in today's exam. Now before I announce the results. I should probably explain the way we evaluated you. Between HUC, and those of us at the Heroes Public Safety Commission, we had a two-fold demerit system that we used to determine your total score. In other words, we were evaluating you based on how few mistakes you made in a crisis situation. Anyways the names of those who passed are listed here in alphabetical order. Keep my words in mind as you search the screen for your name."

100 names popped up onto the screen and everyone frantically looked for their names. Rin found her name and a wave of relief rushed through her body. She continued looking through the names and noticed her class passed as well...except for Todoroki, Inasa, and Bakugo.

Well no shit Sherlock. Of course candy cane and windy bitch didn't pass.

And the Pomeranian probably barked at everyone. And we gotta come up with a better name for that dude.

I like windy bitch. Easy to remember.

"Um, next we will pass out your results. They will have the breakdown of your scores, so please look over them carefully." Mera announced and people in suits and solid black sunglasses walked around.

"Kaibutsu?" A guy in suit asked as her was holding a Langley of papers.

"Yes, that's me." The dual haired girl responded and took the papers from him.

That was literally the guy from men in black.

I WAS ABOUT TO SAY THAT!

'93. I guess they docked me for not going after the major threat during the Gang Orca fight and taking out the henchmen first. And standing around before I went running into the fight.' Rin thought to herself as she read the score she could easily adjust.

"What did you get Mon ami?" Aoyama asked while peeking over Rin's shoulder. The girl slightly trembled as she was a little startled.

"Oh, Yuga. You startled me." She said and rubbed the back of his head. "It's just 93." She said and it was the blondes turn to tremble of surprise.

"You say that like it's nothing." He said and hid his nervous smile with a pose, facing away from her.

"What did you get?" She said with a smirk and lightly nudged him.

"It's nothing of your concern." He said and refused her nudges.

"Aww, come one. It's rude for me to tell you and I get nothing." She encouraged with and evil grin. Rin didn't know that Todoroki was looking at her. Well, mainly her arm that had the bandages on it. Aoyama quickly walked away from the girl to keep his score a secret while the girl just stood there with a fake smile. The dual haired boy walked over to her and was about to place his hand on her shoulder.

"Ri-"

"Anyway, moving forward." Todoroki was cut off by Mera's continued speach. "Those of you who passed can exercise the same authority as pro heroes, but only during emergency situations. In other words fighting villains, saving the victims of criminal acts or accidents. You may act using your best judgment, with no direct orders. Keep in mind that your every action from now on carries with it a deep responsibility toward bettering our society, and that the world is watching you."