[Movie Chapter 5]

"We know there are at least three villains here. If we use the castle ruins on the edge of this cliff as our base, that leaves only one route for the villains to reach us. When they approach, we'll split them up with a preemptive strike, use the terrain to our advantage."

"Then we'll blast em to hell." Bakugo added onto Midoriya's explanation.

"The civilians can hold up in the cave on the side of the cliff. We'll personally guard Katsuma and Maharo. We should also secure an escape route if it comes to that."

"How're we going to deal with the villain who has multiple quirks?" Todoroki asked.

"He keeled over in pain after our fight. If we can get him to us his quirks, one after another, we can get him weak enough to subdue and capture him." Rin added onto the plan.

"I see, so we simply exhaust him."

"We'll attack him in waves and make him use his quirks till he's at his limit." Midoriya continued. "Since he can steal powers, we'll want to avoid close combat if at all possible. Hopefully that will be enough to defeat him. But even if we can't, we just have to last long enough for help to arrive."

"That's all this is about?" Todoroki questioned. A determined smirk developing on Bakugo and Rin's faces.

"No way, we're gonna kick the crap outa these losers." Bakugo declared.

~•~

The morning rose as most of Class 1-A awaited to intact their plan. In the middle of the broken castle ruins, Rin was seated still in concentration. Midoriya, Bakugo, and the siblings standing by. Rin's closed eyebrows suddenly furrowed in concentration.

"Someone's coming." She stated. The students looked over to see only the woman with bright red hair leap high into the sky.

"Is it an attack?" Bakugo asked as his palms sparked to life.

"No." The second Rin said that, the villain turned around to leap away. "She was here on surveillance. Probably verifying Katsuma was here."

"Tch, cowards." Bakugo grumbled. The dual haired girl stood up and looked across the natural bridge connecting both islands.

"They're regrouping on the other side of this sand bar. Probably gonna attack soon enough." Her words scared Maharo and Katsuma, causing the two to hide behind her legs. Her hand reaching back and gently resting them on the top of their heads.

~•~

They continued waiting for a bit. Shoji and Jiro taking Rin's job of surveillance so she can save energy.

WHAT!? I'm plenty strong enough for surveillance AND fighting.

So she can have her pancreas intact.

...You don't know that.

She would have certainly, lost internal organs.

My goals are beyond your understanding!

'Shut up. They're on their way.' Rin warned. Shoji apparently spotted them while Venom and his creator were bickering.

Oh please! My only creator's my...how exactly was I born?

'You see. When two people love each other very much-'

I DON'T NEED A SEX TALK FROM YOU YOUNG LADY!!!

Rin smirked of entertainment. Both from Venom and seeing their front lines separate the three villains. Momo and Aoyama using the last of their quirk power to make the red haired villain and the multi creature villain, separate.