{St. Patrick's Day Special}

[Author: This has absolutely nothing to do with St. Patrick's. But I was just re-watching a bunch of pirate movies I loved and thought, what would Rin be like as a pirate and...here we are.

Also prepare for a long ass chapter.]

A green haired boy was sitting at an empty table in a barely filled bar with his four other friends sitting around him. His other four friends were inspecting a treasure map that the green haired boy claims he stumbled upon.

In reality. The famed pirate named, Captain All Might, gave him the map. The blonde man was growing too old and wanted to find a worthy pirate to continue his hunt for the treasure. Captain All Might is known for being the best pirate to ever sail the seven seas. The green haired boy strives to be an amazing pirate just like the Captain.

"Deku. Do you have any idea what you just found?" The girl with short brown hair exclaimed in a whisper.

"No, not really." The green haired boy admitted and rubbed the back of his neck.

"You just found the map that leads to Captain Silver's treasure." His blue haired friend exclaimed but it was also in a whispering voice.

[Author: Shut up. I had an opportunity to put myself in the story and I took it.]

"Really?" Deku asked for clarification. "How do you know Iida?" The green haired boy asked the one in glasses sitting next to him.

"Well. It does have Captain Silver's initials on the back." He pulled up a corner of the map and pointed to the SF written on the corner.

"We should go searching for it!" The brunette from before said excitedly but still in a whispers

"Uraraka, we don't have a boat." The friend with red and white hair said bluntly. He had an eyepatch covering his left eye.

"Todoroki's right Ochako." The female with long green hair said. "Where are we supposed to find enough money to buy a boat?"

"Tsu, I have an idea." The green haired boy said and started walking away from the table, bringing the map with him. Little did the five know that two people were listening in on the conversation.

~•~

"I'm here to see princess Momo." Deku said to the guard that was standing in front of him.

"I'm sorry but the princess won't be seeing anyone at the moment." The guard said with a glare and started ushering Deku out the front door that wasn't very far away.

"It's fine Henry." A voice said from behind and both men looked back to see a black haired girl wearing a frilly red dress walking down the stairs.

"Princess!?" The guard said in shock and bowed to her.

"I wish to talk to my friend." Momo said and walked to the bottom of the stairs.

"But, princess he-"

"Are you defying my orders?" She asked with the only glare she could muster.

"No ma'am." The guard saluted and showed himself out of the room.

"I'm happy to see you again Deku." Momo said with a smile as they both walked towards the map room for a more private place to talk.

"I am too but I need your help." Deku said while Momo opened the door into the map room.

"Of course, how can I help?" She asked.

"I found Captain Silver Fang's map." Deku said and held up the old piece of paper, making Momo gasp.