39: Promises Have Been Made

Rin was laying in her bed. Completely unresponsive to the alarm going off next to her.

"TIME TO WAKE UP DUMBASS!"

Venom and Riot shouted at the same time. Their sudden outburst caused the girl to scream and fall out of her bed. With a loud grunt she stayed on the ground for a few seconds before lifting her arm up and turning off the alarm clock.

"Why did you wake me up?" She asked the two simbyotes who were hovering over her head.

"Well the police have questions then Goblin and Skeleton are coming by to ask a question."

"Oh right." Rin mumbled into the floor and finally stood up. She got dressed and fed Fiona before leaving and accidentally hitting her head against the door frame. Then after a long train ride, she showed up at the police startion and they started their questioning.

<Meanwhile with All Might>

All Might and Aizawa finished speaking with the Bakugo family. Next was the Midoriya residence.

"You're sure you'll be all right by yourself?" Aizawa asked the blonde from the inside of the jet black car.

"Yeah. We need to sit down with everyone in Class A by day's end, right? So we'll divide and conquer. I'll take this place and you can move onto the next person we have to convince. Then we can meet back up to talk to Rin." The blonde replied with a thumbs up.

He walked up to Midoriya's apartment and once they let him inside Izuku and his mom stood side by side, completely stiff.

"Please come on inside. We're so honored." The short green haired lady said and both her and her son spun around, still completely stiff.

"Thank you." All Might said and took off his shoes.

"I can't believe All Might is in our home." The woman mumbled to her son.

"Be cool, mom. It's totally fine." Izuku mumbled back.

When walking past Izuku's room Toshi noticed all the All Might merch that resided in the room.

"You probably already know why I'm here. You received the notice that UA is moving our students to dormitories?" The blonde asked from his seat at the table. Both the Midoriya's were sitting on the other side of the table, the mom sitting directly across from him.

"Yes, about that, I read the letter...and I won't allow it." The females choice surprised Izuku.

"Wait, what? But yesterday you said-"

"I've thought about it since then,and I've changed my mind." The green haired boy was interrupted by his mother. "Izuku has admired you for so long, even though he never developed a quirk as a kid. And then, miraculously one sudden appeared. But ever since enrolling at UA, my child just keeps getting hurt. Look at his arms. He can't keep this up. One fight, one villain, and he might never use them again."

What Mis Midoriya said struck a cord with Toshi. It wasn't bad, he just knew the feeling and felt devastated when he saw Rin's missing arm.

"I watched you on TV, and I saw what that man did to you. As a regular citizen, I'm so thankful from your bravery. But, as a mother, I was terrified. Izuku wants to be just like you. But if he follows your path, his future will be filled with blood."

Again her words flooded the blondes mind as he imagined a gruesome scene. Rin standing amongst piles of bodies and the sky filled blood red. The person who had already been following his footsteps had a future that was filled with blood.