60: Overhaul

The next morning everyone was awake and eating breakfast. Everyone noticed Rin's absence but they just thought she was sleeping in. Fiona however, was downstairs and on a mission. The cat walked over to Momo, Uraraka, Mina, and Hagakaure's table. The cat sat on the floor and stared right at them to get their attention. They all took notice of the cat and looked over at it.

'Purrfect, part two.' Fiona thought.

[Author: Sorry not sorry, I had to add a cat pun.]

Fiona yawned before rolling onto her back and giving them the pleading eyes. They squealed at the cats cuteness. Uraraka noticed that the cat basically said it was hungry so she took some fish off her plate and gave it to the furry creature.

Mission success.

The other three girls at the table soon followed and gave the cat some of the food that was on their plates. Jiro was sitting at the nearby table, looked at the cat oddly.

"Hold on, didn't Rin go buy cat food yesterday?" Jiro questioned. The four girls looked over at her.

"Maybe she's sleeping in, she did say she was gonna be back late." Mina said while gently scratching the cat's chin. Iida was walking past and overheard just the last sentence of the conversation.

"Well, someone has to wake her up before school starts." He said and started making his way towards the dorm room. His wrist was abruptly grabbed and he turned around to see the worried faces of the five girls.

"Good luck to you noble warrior." Mina said and all of them saluted to him. He was confused at their action but continued on.

Meanwhile the girls remembered what happened when they woke Rin up from her nap.

The dual haired girl was sleeping in her folded arms at the lunch table. The night before was a long night of inventing, so she would happily give up lunch for some extra hours of sleep. Anyways, lunch was about over and the five girls sitting around her didn't want her to miss class.

"Hey, Rin. It's time to wake up." Momo said while gently moving Rin's shoulder. The dual haired girl let out a tired groan and her eyes tightened. The other five were expecting her to just simply wake up and possibly a cute tired eye rub. But it was quite the opposite. Rin woke up and she gave them a chilling glare. The five girls slightly moved away in fear of the girl.

"I don't care if I miss class. I'm running on 10 minutes of sleep, so I'm not in the mood right now." Rin said in a deep threatening tone. Her devil glare sent a chill down their backs. Her eyes then slowly closed again and plopped back into her arms.

"Should we take her to class anyways?" Uraraka questioned.

"Well who knows what the next person will be in for." Jiro said and they decided to bring the girl to class. That way hell won't break loose on an unsuspecting student.

Meanwhile.

Iida made it to Rin's room and firmly knocked on the door.

"Rin. As your fellow classmate I highly advise you to wake up before school starts."

"..."

All he got was silence. He then knocked again hoping the louder knock would wake her.

"Rin?" He questioned.

"..."

Again, nothing.

"I hope you don't mind but I'm coming in." He said and turned to door knob. 'Huh. She seems like the kind of person to always lock the door.' Iida suspected and opened the door. He was greeted by an empty and quiet room.