{Halloween Special 3}

"Then what's this bastards excuse?" Bakugo said while holding up Mineta.

"Simple...Not even a dead robot wanted him."

"That's mean" Morgan commented, having no clue what Mineta has said and done in the past.

"Okay I need to think." Rin stood up and sat back down near a wall, leaning her head against it and closing here eyes.

"YOU'RE JUST SLEEPING!!!" Bakugo shouted.

"No she's not." Morgan said while walking over and laying her head on the dual haired girls lap. "I'm, sleeping. She, is thinking." The two girls stayed like that for a while and the others were growing impatient.

"We're wasting time, I say we wake her up and just blow up that robot bastard!" Bakugo suggested.

"I knew it, we're gonna die here!" Mineta cried and ran around in circles. "They're gonna eat our brains!"

"They're just possessed, not zombies." The dual haired girl said without leaving her spot nor opening her eyes.

"Why are we just waiting around when any moment now someone could come busting through those doors!" Bakugo shouted and pointed at the glass doors that had multiple chairs and tables piled in front of it.

"I got it!" The dual haired girl said while sitting strait up.

"Finally, 'bout damn time."

"Katsuki did you notice Fumikage leave with the rest of the class?" Rin asked.

"Duh, I was the only one who stayed behind." Bakugo grumbled.

"Perfect, so he should be possessed with the rest of the town right now."

"What are you getting at Kaibutsu!?!" Mineta cried. "So far you just proved that we have more trouble to deal with!"

"Most of the people who tried to catch me have used their quirks. Also, how convenient for us that the town is in a black out right now. If Fumikage uses Dark Shadow then it will immediately take control and show us exactly where to find him." The three boys were surprised by the girls deduction but knew exactly what she was planing.

"So when the boy loses control, his quirk will tell us where he is, but..." Endeavor trailed off. "How do we make him use his quirk?"

"That's simple." Rin stood up and carried the sleeping child bridal style. "I use myself as bait."

~•~

Rin walked out into the middle of the town from an ally. She leaped up and stood on a light pole, creating a megaphone with the black ink.

"Are you sure about this? Everyone's gonna come running and you backed yourself into a corner."

"What other choice do we have?" Rin took a deep breath in while the other watched anxiously from the ally. "Good evening everyone! Let's have a little race, who ever reaches me first...gets my undying love and affection!" The four people hiding around the corner were shocked at what she just said. Rin didn't tell them what she was going to say, all they knew was that she was using herself as bait.

The dual haired girl heard an explosion from behind her and crashes from around her. She suddenly moved her leg to the right, squatted down, and moved her left arm all at once. In order to dodge a piece of tape, earphone jacks, and a Midoriya attack from above. A grin grew on her face while dodging more long distance attacks.

"Come on, where are you bird brain?" Rin whispered, now getting impatient. As if her question was answered, there were loud stomps heard from down the road. Looking in that direction, Rin saw Dark Shadow crawling up the road.