93: School Festival Start!

(Author: Start music when you see these again: 🎶🎶🎶)

...Let's study this picture shall we? Extra terrestrials, half of which has never been to Earth. Aggressive, resorts to fighting, and have weapons hidden in ever corner...Now let's see where this picture can go wrong.

'I don't see anything different.' Rin said to Venom. Sounding eerily familiar to the simbyote's predicament.

You sure about that!

Venom's question caused Rin to look up and see Drax, Mantis, and Korg standing at a ring toss game. Drax being the one who was talking to the poor high school student.

"So I toss the ring onto the bottle and what does it get me?" The blue inhuman asked.

"You get this little ducky." The students said holding up a small rubber duck. That's what their budget could afford.

"Oooo." Mantis awed looking at the tiny item.

"Does it have tiny guns? Or a ray blaster. I remember a cousin of mine, twice the size of this little guy but could hide any gun on his body." Korg overshared. Continuing his leading off story as Drax wound up his ring throw. As if he was going to throw a baseball  at full strength. Throwing the ring and braking a line of bottles. Standing there normally while the kid was standing there petrified. Rin quickly running up next to Drax.

"What are you doing!?"

"I am getting my tiny duck." He explained. Looking back at the kid hosting the stand, expecting his tiny duck.

"No you throw the ring on top. No destruction." She explained. Grabbing a ring off the counter and tossing one directly onto the bottle top. The kid shakily stepping over and giving the three ducks. Mainly because they were too scared to give just one.

"Yay!" Mantis said, happily grabbing her duck. Rin looking back at the student after handing out the ducks.

"I'm so sorry. Let me just..." She trailed off, allowing multiple tendrils to come out her back. Picking up the remaining bottles and sweeping the broken glass into a net of black ink. Placing the bottles closer together like they were never broken. Bowing in apology again with an inky bag of broken glass connected to her back.

Rin managed to guide the three stragglers back to the rest of the group who were standing in a food line. Thor noticing Rin's burnt out expression as the inky blob dumped the glass into a nearby trash can.

"I'm assuming you found them." He said. Suddenly hearing a squeak and Drax laughing. Looking over at the blue alien, who seemed extremely excited.

"This tiny creature squeaks in pain." He explained. His excitement causing a worried look on Thor's face while Rin snorted.

The group continued talking and hearing many duck squeaks. It was surprisingly a lot of fun. Instead of Rin having to babysit the group, they were just walking around with their food, enjoying what the U.A. students had to offer. This was just in the few minutes they had before Rin had to go back for the concert.

Mantis was leaning against Drax emotionally connecting with whatever he was cackling about. Suddenly leaning the other direction and leaning against Rin. Suddenly furrowing her eyebrows and turning her attention to the dual haired girl.

"Are you okay?" Mantis asked. Getting a matching confused look from Rin.

"What do you mean?"

"Your emotions feel out of control. Like, a looming Abilisk ready to eat your happiness."

"I'm probably just nervous for this performance." Rin shrugged. Assuming that's what Mantis felt in her emotions.

"I feel the nervousness within you. But there is something overlooking that." Mantis's black pools of eyes seemed worried. Rin smiling reassuringly and gently grabbing the hand resting on her shoulder.