🎶61: Girl Meets...🎶

[Author: Been a while since I've had music in a chapter.]

"You'll be a hero to others as well."

Please help.

"That's exactly what a hero would do."

They're hurting me.

"I'm so proud."

I need help.

"How would you like to be an Avenger kid?"

Help me!

Rin suddenly woke up, the dual haired girl felt under her eyes and realized she was crying. Then she looked down to Eri sleeping on her chest. She got a quick flashback to where she saw Kota crying into her chest. The dual haired girl held Eri closer to her with a contempt smile.

'I'll always help you, my child.' Rin declared in her thoughts.

Yes, agreed.

Wait if we're the mommy then who's the dadd-

NO!!! We're not going through this again!!!

I think Rin's the daddy.😏

SHUT THE FUCK UUUUUP!!!

MAKE ME!!!

Before the two could fight. Eri woke up and rubbed the tiredness out of her eyes, as well as giving a yawn. Rin's heart clenched at her cuteness and the two simbyotes immediately stoped to remember the cute moment forever. Eri finally realized where she was and quickly pushed herself off Rin.

"I'm so sorry." Eri apologized. She didn't feel like she deserved the comfort that Rin was giving her.

"Don't be sorry. You can relax around me." Rin said and stroked the hair on top of Eri's head. Rin scooted forward a bit and gave Eri another hug. The kid almost fell back asleep due to the warmth but the door opened. Rin gave a blank stare to whoever was at the door while Eri slightly trembled.

"It's time for Eri to come with us." The white hooded yakuza said. For some reason Overhaul wasn't there. Rin felt the kid trembling and held Eri closer.

"She's not going anywhere without me." Rin said with hate laced in her voice. Eri stoped trembling and looked up at Rin to see the dual haired girl's pissed off look. Overhaul's glares we're always directed at her, so seeing someone else glaring for her. It was a whole different feeling.

For once she felt safe.

"Fine." The yakuza complied and stepped forward to pull Rin's arm away from Eri and put the cuff on. Rin then stood up and held her hand out for Eri.

"It's gonna be okay Eri. Remember what I said." Rin smiled and Eri reached out to grab Rin's hand before all three of them started walking to a lab room. The white hooded yakuza made sure to keep some slack in the chain that way Rin could hold Eri's hand. Just because he's the right hand man of Overhaul doesn't mean he's heartless.

They finally made it to a room where there was a chair. There were needles and a scalp. Rin's eyes widened and looked over to Eri. She saw the girl have a sad expression and walk towards the chair. The yakuza pulled Rin along and he picked Eri up to place her in the chair. Eri looked ove to at the needles in fear and Rin was done seeing that expression on her. She walked over and kneeled in front of Eri.

"How about we try something else today?" Rin asked and Eri tolted her head the to side in a questioning manner. The man looked over his shoulder to see what Rin would do.