52: Deku vs Kcchan part1

"...I, don't have a quirk." Rin said to which she got a confused look from the blonde.

"Don't fuck with me." He said to which Rin gave him a serious look and knew she wasn't joking.

"I have two aliens living in my body. They were taken from space as an experiment years ago. Only Venom, Riot, and a handful of other simbyotes survived the experiments. Apparently many victims died because only certain people's bodies can bond to a simbyote."

"So, your body bonded to a damn alien?" Bakugo asked and was surprisingly calm.

"Exactly. They get my body as a home and food. I get healing and strength." Rin put simply.

"That still doesn't tell me why you're scared of me or why you hold your ears whenever there's loud noises." Bakugo said seriously.

"Simple. Those are Venom and Riot's weaknesses. High pitched noises weaken our bonds, and fire can just simply kill them.

"What about other injuries? Does Venom and Riot's weakness being only fire mean you're immune to other injuries?" Bakugo ashes and Rin slightly gritted her teeth.

"Of course every injury still hurts. I just heal, it doesn't mean I'm immune." She said with hate laced in every word. She then stood up and walked towards the door. "I think I've over stayed my welcome. We should probably get some sleep." She said and grabbed the doorknob.

"Bastard don't leave it off there! I have more questions!" Bakugo shouted, now standing.

"Well I'm tired and explained everything you need to know." She said and looked back with a glare. Bakugo knew that look and felt he crossed a line. "See you in the morning." She said before leaving to her dorm.

Now it was Midoriya's turn to be questioned by Bakugo.

~•~

The dorms were dark and everyone was asleep. Actually not everyone was asleep. Bakugo and Midoriya were walking away from the dorms.

"Kacchan. How far are we going? We shouldn't be walking around in the middle of the night." The green haired boy didn't get a response. "Hello?" He urged but again didn't get anything. Bakugo then had a certain memory.

"Wow, you're so lucky! Your quirk is amazing, Kacchan. When I get mine I hope it's just as cool!" Child Midoriya exclaimed while following behind the child ash blonde who had a proud smile on his face. Midoriya was holding two green boxes while Bakugo was holding a net to catch Cicadas.

"Whatever Deku, no matter what power you end up with, you'll never be able to beat me." The ash blonde said with a grin.

"T-That's not very nice." A small voice muttered from behind Midoriya. Both of them looked behind the see a dual haired girl carrying her own green case and net. The two boys kinda forgot she was there.

"What do you know? Why are you even following us?" Bakugo asked and the small girl she hid her face in her shirt.

"I-I just wanted to catch Cicadas with someone before leaving. And I j-just remember you two from class."

"It's okay. You can join us." The green haired boy said with a smile and the girl smiled from behind her shirt.

"You brought us to Ground Beta?" Midoriya questioned while the two stood in front of a tall building that looked familiar.

"This is the place where we had out first combat training. Where I fought you and lost, as well as hurt Rin. You've always made me sick. You know that right, Deku? You were useless. No power at all. A joke. So now you're gonna tell me how you managed to get into this damn school with a brand-new quirk that appeared out of nowhere. I don't understand what you meant back then because what you were saying made no sense. But still, you kept climbing higher and higher, always looking so satisfied with yourself. Ever since that sludge villain. No, it actually started when All Might came to town. Better and better. Until finally, you passed the licensing exam while I failed. How the hell is that revenge possible?"

[Author: How the hell is it even possible that I'm still writing what you're saying and my thumbs aren't numb?]

"That wasn't a matter of ability thought."

"Shut up and listen you damn nerd." Bakugo cut Midoriya off of his sentence and at the same time Bakugo shouted that there was a small thud that echoed down the street that they didn't hear.

"Sorry." Midoriya muttered.

"It pissed me off that I'd been beaten by such a pathetic weakling. But after seeing what happened to All Might at Kamino Ward, I began to understand. I've been giving it a lot o thought. You got your quirk from All Might, didn't you? He gave you his power."

{BFF: Whaaaaat noooo. What would make you think that?}

[Author: Sorry my friend wanted to be a special guest and we need to be the comedy while Venom and Riot aren't in the scene.]

"I heard about the boss villain. Apparently he has the ability to steal a person's quirk and give it to someone else. Which sounds kinda crazy but one of those old cat ladies had her power taken from her and can't work anymore. And then you met All Might. And you started changing. Then he lost his power and had to retire, just like her. I remember after he beat the big bad. We all heard it."

"Now, it's your turn." All Might's voice echoed.

"Back then, you were the only one who really understood what he meant. There's more evidence too, like how those Nomu monsters had multiple quirks. Even thought I seemed impossible. Besides, All Might and the boss villain knew each other. Before that fight. Quirks can move from one person to another. All Might knew the guy that could do it. And somehow it's all connected to what you said about getting your quirk from someone else. I asked All Might about this, in a way. But he wouldn't give me a stair answer. That's why you're gonna tell me the truth."

Midoriya looked down at the ground with worried sweats running down his face. He was reluctant to say anything as he was sworn to secrecy.

"You're not trying to deny anything. Which means I must be right. So say it." Bakugo encouraged to which Midoriya finally looked back up to make eye contact.

"Okay. What if it's true?" The green haired boy questioned. To which Bakugo's glare hardened.

"You and I both wanted to be just like All Might when we were growing up. But I was the one who had potential. Then somehow a little nobody like you was singled out by the person I admired most, and I didn't even realize it. That's why we're here. You and I are settling this. Right here. Right now."

=•=•=•=•=•=

A: *depressed and laying on the floor because her grades suck*

Baku: *accidentally trips over her* What th- oh. Should I even ask if you're okay anymore.

A: At this point no.

Deku: *also trips over her*. . . What happened now.

A: I'm failing my classes and I don't deserve anyone's love.

Deku: You do know that we love you right?

A: Well I'm glad that makes one of us.

Baku: You've been watching too much Schitts Creek.

A: Fold in the cheese.

Word count: 1227