97: All Hands on Deck!

"I guess I should get back to Mirko's office." Rin mumbled to herself, going to turn around only for Hawks to quickly look at her. Successfully getting her attention.

"Actually I could use some help getting down. Endeavor barbecued most my feathers." He pointed over his back to show the little amount of red feathers on his back. In fact, Rin could probably count them in a few seconds.

"Sure thing." She said. Grabbing the back of his coat and leaping off the building. Two tendrils struck themselves into the sides to two crumbling buildings. Causing them to slowly descend, Hawks calmly landing on the ground. Rin was next as the black tendrils quickly retracted and stood there confidently.

"Finally, it's over." Endeavor sighed out, falling into his knees and holding his blood covered eye in his hand. Hawks and Rin went to either side, putting his arms around them to help him up. Venom forming and moving to hover next to Endeavor's face.

"Whatever you say All Might rip-off."

Rin smiled at his joke then looked forward. Her eyebrow raised in confusion as someone walked towards them.

"Uh...we got company." Her words caught the two's attention. They looked forward to see the same person, now stopped a few paces ahead.

"I didn't think you'd be here." Dabi said with a smirk.

He must not watch the news then.

Suddenly the scarred man let loose a wall of blue fire to surround them. Endeavor gritted his teeth in anger.

"I heard you killed Snatch." The man on fire said.

Who? And what does he snatch? Or...did.

"Sna"... Who was that again?" Dabi asked, then got back on track. "More importantly, let's talk a little, since we have this chance."

Endeavor tried to stand only to fail and fall right back onto his knees. Catching Hawks and Rin's attention.

"You can relax, we got this." Rin said and stepped forward. Hawks patted Endeavor's shoulder and also stepped forward.

'I only have small feathers left, but I should be able to stall.' Hawks thought to himself.

'Why's it always gotta be fire?' Rin groaned in her thoughts. Both her and Hawks readied up to fight.

"Give me a break. I just came to get that Nomu." Rin suddenly stood up strait at his claim.

"Perfect. I think it's over there, there...oh and a little over there." She said while pointing around.

"You're funny." Dabi said sarcastically with a glare. Pulling his arm back to launch another fire blast. Thankfully, someone leaped over the wall of fire.

Oh hey it's ourrr boss.

As Venom continued you could hear his sentence become less and less excited.

'We're dead.' Rin confirmed.

Mirko kicked into the ground and her sheer strength caused a large gust of wind to burn out the fire in Dani's hand.

"I saw the news and hopped over. You're with the Leauge, right? I'll kick your butt!" Her attention turned to Dabi.

Oh thank god we flew under radar.

"Man, it was just getting good too." Dabi groaned. "Ujiko." Then blackish blue sludge erupted out Dabi's mouth.

'Ewww that stuff's disgusting.' Rin cringed. Still able to remember the disgusting taste of that teleporting sludge.