59: What Happened Then And There

"Nah it's fine. I gotta go all the way to Naitoai city to get it." Rin said nervously.

"Wait, Naitoai? That's really far away." Midoriya said with confusion. Uraraka also showed a confused expression.

"Yeah well. Fiona likes the good cat food. Damn picky flerken." Rin angerly muttered the last part and got a chuckle from Uraraka and Midoriya. "Anyways, I already told Aizawa so he'll understand if I'm a few minutes past curfew."

"Okay, see you later!" Both the green haired boy and brown haired girl said in sync. Rin waved goodbye as she started her walk to the train station.

~•~

Did they call the orange fruit orange because of the color orange or did they name the color orange after the fruit orange?

"Please stop." Rin begged while carrying the bags of cat food.

If you drop a bar of soap on the floor. Is the floor clean, or is the soap dirty.

"I don't know, both." Rin said to try and shut the two up. She didn't want her brain to implode thinking about these things.

If a fly looses its wings, is it called a walk?

Would Lighting McQueen get car insurance, or life insurance?

Why do they call it a building when it's already built?

Why do we park on a driveway, but drive on a parkway?

"Sh, shut up." Rin ordered looking off in one direction.

What if-

"Sh-I'm not kidding." Rin said seriously and hid behind a building to view who she was looking at. In front of a warehouse. Twice and someone else were conversing. "What are you up to Shigaraki?" The girl muttered and decided to get a closer look.

She set down the bags that held the cat food and climbed the nearby building with black inky claws. After getting on the roof she crawled along the concrete and peeked over the edge. She watched as Twice and the masked man walked into the warehouse. Rin looked down at her shadow and noticed it was going to the left. Since her shadow is going to the left she concluded she had to climb up on the left side of the warehouse.

This may seem like a tedious thing. But if she were to climb up the right side, her shadow would shine right into the building. And her dark mass being defined by the moon light around her would give away the element of surprise. And that can't happen.

So Rin was careful to jump across the other buildings towards her left and quietly jumped onto the roof from the left. She noticed holes in the roof and peeked in through one.

"What gives? Is this guy famous or something?" Mange asked. Referring to the man who-Rin just noticed-had a plague mask on.

"My master showed me a picture of him. He's what you'd call 'yakuza.' The young head of the Shie Hassaikak." Tomura explained.

'Hm, so the Japanese mafia? What would the League want from the yakuza?' Rin asked herself in her thoughts while the group continued talking. The girl decided to get a closer look and hung off the hole in the ceiling to land onto the rafters. She didn't make a sound and she looked over the rafters just to make sure all the villains were still where they were.

Overhaul and Twice standing in the middle. Shigaraki leaning against the wall right in the middle. Mange sitting to Shigi's left, on a crate. Compress to his right also sitting on a crate with Toga sitting on the ground leaning against the same crate. And Dabi no where to be seen. To be fair he wasn't in the building to begin with, so all the villains were in their places.