94: Pure Beauty

[Author: Again, play song when you see these emojis again, 🎶🎶🎶]

"I thought that was quite unique." Mantis commented.

"I liked the explosion at the beginning." Rocket commented.

"I am Groot." The tree said in agreement with Rocket.

"I was expecting something more exciting." Drax commented, wanting to see some fighting instead of dancing. Suddenly hearing someone running up on them. They turned to see Rin running up with some fabric folded up in her arms.

She stopped right in front of Mantis.

"I'm gonna have to cash in that emotional support favor." Rin begged. Mantis touched her forehead, no questions asked. Suddenly trembling in fear and embarrassment.

"Calm." Was all Mantis had to say before Rin's furrowed eyebrows smoothed out. No longer feeling nervous and smiling excitedly.

"Thank you so much." Rin said, running off in the direction of a large stage.

I'm offended you needed her help. Aren't I a great therapist?

Meanwhile, Midoriya was getting scolded by Hound Dog, Ectoplasm, and All Might. Reminding the green haired boy that his quarrel against Gentle Criminal was unacceptable.

"Now, why do you look so gloomy? Get out of here! If the school festival is going to continue, then make sure you enjoy it!" Hound Dog ordered.

"Yes sir!." Midoriya nervously said then ran off towards the gym. Someone quickly noticing him as he arrived.

"Hey, good work!" Mirio complimented, stopping Midoriya right in the middle of the cleaning. Eri standing right next to the blonde with a bright smile still on her face.

"You know what? At first there was a loud noise and it was scary, but then everyone was hopping with the dance and then there was a flash and Deku, you went away." Eri paused her excitement for a second. Causing Mirio to copy her excited hand gestures. But she wasn't done being excited. "But then it got cold and then there was a spinning light and a girl's voice said 'wow' and I said 'wow' too. And mama sounded so pretty..."

Tears started peaking out of Midoriya's eyes causing Eri to trail off with her excitement. The green haired boy quickly wiping away his tears.

"I'm glad you had a good time." Midoriya smiled, causing Eri to smile again, possible even brighter than before. Then someone else ran up behind Mdioriya, holding a bucket of ice.

"You shouldn't be! Are you slacking off now after being late? Carry this!" Mineta scolded.

"Oh, sorry! I'll take it!" Midoriya said, grabbing the ice bucket as Mineta ran off to clean more.

"Take mine too!" Aoyama said with a cart of ice. Mineta running past him leaving behind a trail of smoke.

Running out to where Bakugo was melting the ice in the school yard sinks.

"Hurry up and finish cleaning all the ice! It's hard enough without Rin here to help." Mieta said, running quickly with more ice in his hands.

"Oh, sorry. Mineta, you've been on edge this whole time." Kirishima noticed.

"If we don't hurry, then we won't be able to get good seats for the beauty pageant." Mineta said intensely.

~•~

Mineta got what he wanted and got good seats to watch the beauty pageant.

"Kendo! Who can take out the competition in one punch!"