88: School Festival

Before they knew it, September was over. October began and any traces of summer disappeared.

Those who were work study students went with All Might and Mr. Aizawa to attend Nighteye's funeral.

Rin stood next to her adoptive father, preying to the photo of their friend. Fat Gum and Ryukyu dressed formally and supporting their work study students. While everyone was inside, All Might stepped out of the service. Looking up to see Rin staring up at the sky, her braid flowing in the wind. He walked up to her side. She briefly glanced over to see his mourning look that matched hers. Both facing back towards the sky, grasping each others hands in support during this dark time.

Nighteye's sidekick, Centipeder took over the Nighteye's agency, waiting for Mirio's return. As for Eri, she finally regained consciousness. Since she was still unstable emotionally, and her quirk could go out of control at any time, visitors weren't allowed to see her. Under the acception of the one person who could calm her down. Rin would spend most of her time at the hospital. In the first week of Eri walking up, Rin would miss a couple minutes of her first class.

Finally getting down to a routine of leaving enough time for school, homework, Eri, and sleep. All while Aoyama and Midoriya were becoming friends in the most...strange scenario.

Anyways, it was time to start setting up for the school festival. What class 1-A didn't know, is that everything relied on what their class would do.

"Hey guys! Look! Look!" Mina exclaimed in excitement. Doing a quick side step before a jump spin. Landing on her hand and holding on of her legs. Moving into a windmill move, Sero and Hagakure cheering her on. As well as Rin standing next to them letting out a whistle.

"Go Mina." She cheered.

"Dancing is her hobby huh?" Aoyama asked, impressed but not one of the people cheering.

"If you're gonna wear something under, then take off the skirt!" Mineta cried over the bike shorts she had under her skirt. Only to briefly be hit in the head with a black tendril.

"School uniform, dummy." Rin scolded. He had a point, it's just the way he said it that made it sound like bad intentions.

"Ashido must be able fight well because of her dancing. It's like she uses her whole body in all her movements." Midoriya stated while looking through his hero notebook.

"During our first combat training, I'll never forget how she burned through my cape. And the finals at the sports festival...I'll never forget that either." Aoyama said with a scary yet petrified look on his face.

"Maybe I'll try it too." Midoriya mumbled, thinking the flexible benefits would be great on the battlefield.

"Why don't you get her to teach you?" Denki advised. Unfortunately for them, Mina heard everything.

"Okay, boy, let's dance!" Mina said, hiding her face within her arms to seem more...hip?

"Oh, um, please teach me!" Midoriya replied. Rin chuckling between them. Lifting herself up to sit on a table. Venom forming over her shoulder.

"This'll be fun."

"First, the two-step. Step forward and back, left and right, and swing both arms..." Mina demonstrated by doing exactly her description.

"L...Like this?" Midoriya asked, doing...some kind of rusty robot. And Aoyama...I don't even know. Actually both of them are helpless.

"Hold on a second."

The class paused as Venom suddenly zoomed forward to stare accusingly at Midoriya. The green haired boy freezing under the uncomfortably close stare.

"What the fuck was that? Where was the ballerina shit you pulled while fighting Bakugo?"