90: Mama Bear

That next day, all the teams started their own work. The band group started working on the melody. Effects started planning what they were gonna do for special effects. And the dance team were out front, with plenty of room to practice and not bother the other two, who were working inside.

The dancing group didn't notice a blonde haired boy with oval blue eyes peeking over a bush.

"Looks like no one has noticed yet. Let's see, I'll make my appearance with a joke and grab a laugh." Mirio plotted. However...

"Oh, Togata!" Midoriya shouted with a wave. Causing the rest of the class to spot him. A frown appearing in the blondes face.

Plan: Foiled.

Instead he just stuck his butt out the bush. His stupid antics failing to get a laugh, again as the class was more excited about Eri standing there. She was standing in front of the bush while Aizawa was with them as well and standing behind the bush.

"Eri!" Midoriya said excitedly. Running up with Uraraka and Tsu. Ojiro following to figure out who the heck this kid was.

"What? Who's this? Your daughter, Togata?" Ojiro asked.

"What lovely clothes." Tsu complimented. Everyone was paying more attention to the little girl than answering Ojiro's question.

"So cute!" Uraraka agreed. Eri was wearing an adorable red dress with a white blouse underneath. As well as a little red purse to go with. While the class awed at how cute she was, she could do nothing but stare at them.

Finally. All the amazing stories of these people that she heard from her mother. And here she was, standing in front of those greats. All while Aizawa told Midoriya that the principal agreed to Eri coming to the school festival. Also while Mirio crawled out of the bush, brushing the leaves off himself.

"In order to keep her from being so surprised and panicking, we wanted to let her visit once to get used to it." Aizawa explained. Causing Eri to look up at him.

"And surprise mama?" Eri asked in her small voice.

"And to surprise your mother." Aizawa straitened out. Making Eri feel happier inside.

"Eri...I see, you're from the work study." Iida said as he walked up to meet the little girl, as well as Mineta following. "I'm Iida, nice to meet you."

"I'm Mineta! I can't wait to see how you look in ten years." The small boy greeted. However, if Rin was standing out there and not currently playing guitar. He would be six feet under.

Eri took a small step behind Mirio. This was a lot more meeting people than she planned.

"She's kind of shy. So I wanted to take Eri around U.A. As well as grab Rin before walking around." Mirio said, then made eye contact with Midoriya. "Midoriya, do you want to come too?"

The green haired boy quickly agreed with a nod. The the doors into the dorm opened.

"Hey, dance team! We wanted to talk about-" Kirishima quickly cut himself off when he saw the guest. Running out the building to meet her. "Oh it's Eri! Hey there! Wait, you don't know who I am, huh?"

The red head not knowing he said that loud enough for a specific person to hear. Quickly putting down their guitar and sprinting for it.

"Well, I'd say this is a good time to take a break." Mina announced. The closing doors suddenly bursting open again. I wouldn't be surprised if the doors broke on impact. At the entrance was a shocked but quickly happy, Rin.

"Eri!" She exclaimed, running forward with so much force, it caught dust behind her. Eri smiling for a split second before she was picked up by the dual haired girl. Both of them spinning before Rin stopped and held Eri in a comfortable embrace.