91: Gold Tips Imperial

"Now next is...The support course!" Mirio introduced to Eri. Holding his hands over Rin's ears as the dual haired girl held hers over Eri's. Due to the extremely loud welding and machine work going on in the room. "All the grades work together to put an exhibition of their work."

"I know about this! This is something that always makes a splash every year!" Midoriya commented in excitement.

"That's right! The school festival is the support course's time to shine!" A sudden familiar voice said from behind Midoriya. Causing him to jump forward and turn around to see Hatsume. Behind her was a giant robot that they were fascinated with.

"It's my supper cute baby #202!" The pink haired girl exclaimed. Midoriya noticing the grime all over her.

"Oh, you look like you've got dirt on you." The green haired boy commented.

"Bathing just seems like a waste of time." Hatsume explained getting a wide grin from Rin.

"See, someone gets it." The dual haired girl said excitedly. "Isn't it just easier to wash all the grime off, after getting it all on you?"

"Exactly!" Hatsume exclaimed with stars in her eyes. "Besides, the sports festival is like a secondary place for the hero course to show off. But this time, we've been given the spotlight! It's so I can get even bigger companies to look at my babies even more carefully. I need to raise them in a way that doesn't embarrass me!"

Almost ironically, her machine started smoking. Then the top blue dome blew up. Leaving a fiery smoke in its wake. The support course quickly started trying to put out the contained fire. Apparently this wasn't the first time one of her experiments exploded. Midoriya looking on in fear and quickly turning around to Eri.

"Hatsume, sorry about that! Let's go Eri." The green haired boy said while ushering the little girl out the room.

~•~

"Well that's about it." Mirio sighed out while the four of them ended their tour in the lunch room. Rin was drinking some brown sugar boba while Eri had orange juice. Mirio and Midoriya weren't thirsty.

Don't know why. Boba's worth it.

"Are you used to it? I mean, how was it?" The green haired boy asked Eri.

"I don't really know." Eri replied. Giving both Midoriya and Mirio a deadpanned look. "But...there are a lot of different people working hard. So I wonder how it'll turn out."

That sentence caused Midoriya and Mirio to smile at each other. As well as Rin smiling down at Eri and smoothing out the hair on top.

"That's what people call 'getting excited.'" A new voice said. Everyone at the table looked over to the table next to them.

"Principal Nezu! Ms. Midnight!" Midoriya acknowledged. Nezu finishing his piece of cheese.

"I'm also excited about the school festival! So many students working hard and having fun in order to make it the best, and let people enjoy it." Nezu said excitedly.

"The police also had stuff to say about it." Midnight said with less excitement, eating her curry and rice.

"Now Kayama. Anyways, I hope you all enjoy it to your hearts content." Nezu said happily. Getting out of his chair and walking away.

"I won't tell you the details, but it looks like the principal worked hard." Midnight said while grabbing her tray, preparing to leave. "As a result, the security is even stronger. And if the alarm sounds, even if it's a false alarm. We had to agree to cancel it and evacuate, otherwise we can't have it. Of course, to keep that from happening we're also beefing up our defense. We're even releasing Hound Dog around the vicinity of the school."