83: Good?...Me?

"Kai Chisaki, the young head of a formerly prominent Yakuza group, was arrested for the abduction and confinement of a young girl, and hero in training. As police transported him, however, they were attacked by the League of Villains, as well as an unknown assistant."

"Venom what did you do?" Rin questioned the simbyote inside of her as the news continued. The blurry figure in the dash cam photo, seemed way to familiar for her liking. The inky black head forming over her shoulder.

"Hey! We had revenge to repay, and I took the chance. He was too close to let it pass up."

Rin stared at the T.V. For a bit then her attention turned down towards the ground. Her body adorned with her UA uniform instead of a hospital gown. Being one of the people who could be released from the hospital that day.

"Any word from Riot yet?" Venom was slightly startled by her question and his smile turned down.

"I haven't found him anywhere...Do you-...do you think, Eri's quirk might have-"

"No it's impossible to erase Riot from existence." Rin said sternly, trying to convince herself.

"But what if it did? Eri's quirk rewinds people. We're a part of you so, let's say it rewinded your body to a time it didn't have Riot. Where would he go? Shuterusu is dead, no one else could bond with him."

"What about a temporary host?"

"Fine, let's indulge this theory that he was just separated from you. Why would he chose anyone else if you were standing right there?"

Rin had tears threatening to fall, eyelids closing and pushing them over the edge. Finally accepting fact. Lifting her newly formed arm and glaring at it.

"Gave up Riot for a damn arm...I'll miss his jokes." Venom noticed her sad look hardening his look and smiling again.

"So what if he's gone? We still have him in our memories...at least the good parts. And, did you forget all the fun we had before getting him? What about those?"

"Heh. Yeah you're right." Rin smiled. However that soon turned to a serious look. Her eyes looking out the window and off into the distance. "But I still have something to do."

From outside the hospital, a single window opened itself. A figure jumped out the window and caught them-self by extending a black tendril into the building. Swinging to the side and heading off into a  certain direction.

They continued through the city, looking around like she was looking for someone. Anyone on the ground, wouldn't see her, or be too slow to look up. In a surprisingly quick time, she made it to a large river. Finally spotting the person she was looking for. Landing on the ground right next to a tree.

The tree being placed right next to a park bench. One with a woman sitting on it. She had blond hair in pigtails and a pink dress, crying. However something was off with the woman, she had a stubble. Rin felt grief wash over her as she took slow steps towards the lady.

"Excuse me, do you know a woman named Kenji Hikiishi? She was a part of the League of Villains." Rin asked and got the woman's attention. She wiped the tears off her face and looked at the dual haired girl with a glare.

"So, what of it?" She asked in a gruff voice. Surprised at what happened next. Rin was on her knees, bowing in front of her.

"I'm so sorry. I was there." Rin whimpered. The woman's eyes widened and knew what she was implying. "I could have saved her- no I should have saved her...but-" Rin was cut off by the buff woman kneeling to the ground with Rin and tightly hugging her.