56: The Big Three

After that day it was a bit awkward for the three to talk to each other. The next day when Rin woke up and had to go back to class. She made a B-line for Midoriya and Bakugo to apologize for her actions. It was like she was on autopilot and had zero control of what she did that morning.

"Izuku, Katsuki. I sincerely apologize for my actions yesterday." Rin said with a bow.

"I-It's okay. It wasn't your fault." Midoriya replied while halting his actions on sweeping the floor.

"I know. I just felt as thought I should have controlled myself better." Rin said. She was gonna be late to class at this point but Iida wasn't going to let it happen.

"Come along Rin. You wouldn't want to be late on your first day back." The blue haired boy said and Rin nodded at him before walking away from the students cleaning.

Iida decided not to ask any questions about the incident and Rin walked towards the school, away from everyone else. Now that she has decided to separate herself from them. It wasn't something she wanted to do. But currently, she wasn't okay and had to take some time to build herself back up.

She spent the whole day focusing on class and didn't talk to her classmates. If they wanted to hang out with her afterwards she would simply say she had to invent afterwards. Which wasn't a lie but her inventions weren't her main focus now.

The next day she did the same thing of not talking to everyone and Midoriya could finally come back to class. Apparently, Aizawa had a, somewhat, surprise for the class.

"Morning. Now that Midoriya is back, we'll go into more detail about the work studies entail. Go ahead and come in. I'll have people who experienced them firsthand explain." Aizawa said over to the door and everyone looked over while the door opened. Revealing a student with bright blonde hair, periwinkle hair and a boy with raven black hair and pointed ears.

YAY! Shy boi's back!

"These three are third years at UA. They rank at the very top of our student body. You may know them as the Big Three." Aizawa finished and the three students stood at the front of the class.

"The Big Three. And it's him." Midoriya muttered to himself, remembering his encounter with the blonde student.

"The best of the hero course."

"The Big Three."

"Oh wow!"

"Of all the talented students here, they're the ones at the top." Iida explained.

"They're on a different level. Still in school, but practically pro heroes." Momo said with amazement.

"If they're as good as I hear, then they're the students we should be chasing after." Jiro said to herself.

Bitch what are we?...A roach!

"They don't look all that special to me. Except the girl, she's pretty hot." Kaminari said like it's just a natural thing to say. Even thought she is very cute. Mineta just stared at the girl with a bit of drool running down his chin while muttering zoom.

"Get to it. Introduce yourselves briefly." Aizawa instructed to the guests. "Let's start with Amajiki." The boy with raven black hair stood for a second before glaring intensely. Causing the class to freeze in fear.

'You can do this Tamaki.' Rin encouraged in her mind. Being the only person not affected by his intense glare. In the boys mind, he imagined the classroom of students having potato heads. The only student not like this, was Rin.

"It's no good. You two go. I just can't." The boy muttered while now trembling. Rin heard it a let out a quiet sigh for the boy. "Even if I try to imagine them as potatoes, I can see their human bodies. I know that they're still people. No words are coming out. My minds blank and my mouth's dry. I can't say anything. I wanna...go home." He finished and quickly turned around to face the wall.