76: The Temp Squad

So Rappa was thrown into the wall and the police force stood there dumbfounded. Thankfully Nighteye wanted to explain what he just threw.

"There high density personal seals are my support items. Each weighs about five kilograms. Quite fitting aren't they? A humorous accessory for my stiff persona." He explained and Tiwce's clone of Rappa  disappeared.

"He melted! These mobsters are useless!" He exclaimed. Annoyed that his Rappa clone took one hit to melt. Nighteye didn't want anymore small talk and threw two more seals. One nicking the side of Twice's ear.

Twice quickly held the side of his head and ran away. A wall closing behind him.

"That wall was way to fast, ya Yakuza thug! If you'd taken any longer I would've been toast! You sleeping on the job!" He scolded the wall but soon fell to his knees. A pain in his head. With his mask now torn, he felt like his head was going to split in half. His breathing increased and he was on a verge of a panic attack.

Until a pink fabric was wrapped around his head. Twice looked in front of him to see Toga. She wrapped a pink cloth around his head and he quickly calmed back down.

"You should feel whole now that you've covered up again. We're working so hard to help these gangsters. But they're kinda useless, huh?" Toga asked with a small pout.

"Marry me- You are the devil." Twice's two personalities said while the Yakuza member in the walls started getting pissed off.

"I know you're hurting. You feel the most responsibility for Big Sis Mag's death, and it's getting you down. But you've gotta be a good bad guy and power through so we can do what we came here for, okay? If this whole team up fails now, we won't get our reward." Toga said with a small glare towards the walls. Remembering a few days ago when Shigaraki came back from the meeting with Overhaul.

"You want us to work with the Hassaikai?" Twice asked.

"Yeah. Why do I have to keep repeating it?" Shigaraki asked back. "Their plan has some serious potential. So from today on, Toga and Twice will be Yakuza members."

"I don't find this joke humorous- That's hilarious Shogaraki!"

"They wanted Kurogiri too, but I held out. He's got his own job to do, and they already have their own trump card. There's and underground entr-"

"What are you thinking with this crap? Stop pretending everything's cool. Why're you letting this beak-faced loser give you orders? He killed Big Sis Mag! And he took Mr. Compress' arm! Did you just forget?" Twice argued back with some desperation in his voice. "And it's all my fault. I brought him to meet with you. I may be a villain but I'm human too. We all are, man. Come on Toga. Don't you agree with me?"

Th blonde was sitting on the table hugging her knees. She then set her hands on the table and scooted forward to stand.

"The question I've got for you, Tomura, is what we mean to you. To me, the League is a place where I feel at home. I joined you cause of Mr. Stainy." She twirled around the room for a bit feeling like she was dancing on clouds. "To make the world a place where I can do whatever I want and live freely. It's be such a bummer to get distracted from my goal. I guess what I'm wondering is..."

Toga stopped spinning and had her knife threateningly close to Shigaraki's neck.

"Why should I do something I don't want to do with people I wanna cut?" She asked and Shigaraki paused before taking the pale hand off his face.

"It's simple. Because this is for all of us. They want to keep the League in check. So they'll try to win you two over, little by little. I want you to infiltrate them. Flatter them. But never forget they're beneath us. They also have a person, a strong one. I need you to get them out of there, you'll know who I'm talking about when you see them. The Yakuza can not have them on their side. Twice, you said they have to pay for what they did. We'll make sure they do. This will work, I believe in you guys."