23: A Tale From The Past

Rin muffled her laughs with her hand at the sight of Bakugo with his normally spiked hair being combed down.

"Seriously!? Bakugo!?" Sero and Kirishima were laughing so hard that there were tears perking at the corners of their eyes.

"Stop laughing! My hairs gotten used to this and I can't get it back the right way." Bakugo was shaking in anger while the other three were still laughing. "Did you not hear me? I'll kill you all."

"I'd like to see you try, pretty boy." Sero commented.

Suddenly Bakugo's hair spiked right back up as he yelled, "What did you call me!?" That was when Rin and Venom lost it and they were dying of laughter.

"There it goes!" All three of them shouted while still laughing. Even though Rin's laughs were covered up by the other boys voices, everyone heard her laughs and this was the first time they ever heard her laugh. Bakugo was so mesmerized by it until, he realized those laughs were at him. He grabbed onto the back of her uniform and lifted her up, good thing too. She was about to topple over from her lack of oxygen. She finally started to compose herself and everyone got back to their conversations.

"Awesome! You got to face actual villains?" Mina asked Jiro who were both standing around Tsu's desk. "I'm supper jealous!"

"Well, I didn't fight. All I did was help people evacuate and provide logistical support." Jiro said while twirling her earphone jack around her ear.

"But it still sounds like so much fun." Mina complimented.

"I spent basically the whole time training and cleaning the ship deck." Tsu said while placing a finger on her chin. "Though there was this one day we caught a bunch of drug smugglers."

"Okay that's cool!" Jiro and Mina said at the same time.

"What about you Ochaco? How was your week?" Tsu asked the brunette who had a intimidating aura around her.

"I'd say that it was very enlightening." Uraraka then started punching the air.

"I think she found her fighting spirit." Tsu commented.

"Yeah, that battle hero must've done something else." Jiro added.

"After one week she's like a totally different person." Kaminari said while standing close to Mineta who was sitting on his desk.

"Different? Don't be fooled, Kaminari." Mineta waved his finger from side to side. "All women are demons at heart. They just hide their true personalities behind pretty faces. Kaibutsu is the perfect example."

"Hell yeah we are!"

Venom purposely created two horns on his head to look like a demon.

"Well if you wanna talk about the ones who really changed, it was those four." Kaminari said.

"Oh, yeah! The Hero Killer!" Sero said while pointing to the Iida, Todoroki, and Midoriya who were talking to each other.

"Glad you guys made it back alive. Seriously. Especially you Rin, that Nomu attack must have been scary." Kirishima said. Rin escaped Bakugo's grasp and was silently standing there. She didn't respond and the rest of the class went to ask the three boys about their hero killer experience.

'If I never said those words during that interview after the sludge villain attack then... no one would have gotten hurt.' Rin hung her head low and a shadow covered her eyes. After her first visit she visited the hospital again and Midoriya told her what the villain said and why Stain was attacking heroes. Ever since then she thought it was her fault for the Hero Killer to exist.