13: Cavalry Battle Finally

"I didn't think we would have a confrontation until later in the contest." Tokoyami said. "He appears to think highly of you Kaibutsu."

"We can't stop now, the game is only half way over." Rin said.

"Iida forward." Todoroki demanded.

Zuko, stop acting like an overlord and get back to your anime.

"Right." Iida used his quirk slightly, making them fast enough to prepare.

"Yaoyorozu, prepare to guard us." Todoroki demanded again.

"On it." She responded.

"Kaminari-"

"Oh I know what I gotta do." The electric blond said, cutting of Todoroki's orders.

"Don't forget, everyone's after us!" Rin said while five different teams including Todoroki's were running at them. Tsu tried to get the headband again but Venom moved Rin's head, resulting in the frog girl missing. Rin noticed Kaminari starting to spark with electricity. "Tokoyami, Dark Shadow, it looks like Kaminari is up to something." Rin commented. "So be prepared."

"Right." Dark Shadow answered.

Todoroki pulled a blanket over his team and Yaoyorozu made a pole, digging it into the ground. Right as they did that Kaminari shouted "Indiscriminate Shock. 1.3 million volts!"

The other teams running after Rin were being electrocuted while Dark Shadow blocked Kaminari's attack. When the electrical attack died down Todoroki used his right side and grabbed onto the pole to freeze the ground. Todoroki's Ice trapped the other teams so they were unable to move.

"Sorry but there's no other way." Todoroki yelled towards the other students.

"He's stopped all those teams in their tracks!" Mic shouted.

"But only after Kaminari immobilized the students using his electricity." Aizawa commented, giving the electric blonde some accountability. "In the obstacle course he was suppressed by how many students avoided his attack. He's adapting his strategy."

Todoroki grabbed the other teams headbands while running past them. "I might as well take these."

"They're running to fast we can't get away!" Uraraka said.

Tokoyami tried attacking Todoroki but was blocked by Yaoyorozu's quirk. She made a shield thing that blocked Dark Shadows hand.

"Momo's quirk is gonna be hard to deal with." Rin said, gritting her teeth.

"No," Tokoyami disagreed. "Kaminari is the one we have to look out for, if it had been sunlight, Dark Shadow would have been ripped apart."

"I get it. As long as Kaminari keeps discharging electricity, attacking will be a challenge." Rin analyzed.

Tokoyami hummed a yes. "Dark Shadow will become timid."

"I'm against violence." The creature whimpered, showing that the lighting already took a toll.

Uraraka and Midoriya stopped, now standing along the border. Both teams were surrounded by Todoroki's ice, forcing the teams to go head to head.

"Team Kaibutsu has been backed into a corner!"

"Decreased offense. They don't know that, do they?" Rin questioned.

"I don't believe so," Tokoyami answered. "The only person I've told is Koda, at the USJ, and he's a man of very little words."

"Since they don't know that, we can use it to push them back. I'll try to help in any way I can. We will get to the next round." Rin said with determination.