{Valentine's Special}

It was the day before Valentine's Day and everyone was so anxious. Some looked up baking recipes, others thought about what their crush or spouse would like, some students were already prepared. But one student...

"I hate Valentine's Day." Rin mumbled in her seat, surprising all the girls who were surrounding her.

"But why?" Uraraka asked.

"It's the day of romance." Mina swooned dramatically.

"Chocolate." Hagakure said excitedly.

"Flowers." Jiro added.

"Cupid." Momo added.

"And most importantly..." Tsu started.

"Love!" They all said at the same time and leaned a little closer to the dual haired girl.

"That's just the thing." Rin started, and stood up, the other girls backed away to give her some room. The dual haired girl started counting off reasons on her fingers. "I don't like romance, I'm allergic to roses, Cupid is just a flying baby, and I haven't had good experiences with love."

"And the chocolate?" Hagakure asked.

"I'm fine with giving, and getting chocolate, who wouldn't want free sweets?" Rin shrugged and grabbed her bag. "Besides chocolate always makes Venom and Riot happy, so if I save up enough I wouldn't have to hear Venoms bickering on a daily basis."

"I do not bicker daily. You're making me sound like a whiny child."

"She's not wrong though."

"Speaking of chocolate, I have to go somewhere tonight and I'll be back at the dorms really late. I already asked Aizawa and he agreed to let me leave for a few hours." Rin started walking away but was quickly cut off by Mina.

"Where are you going?"

"I just need a big kitchen, and I know a place were anyone hardly uses it." Rin then opened the door and left all the girls in the classroom.

You didn't forget the necklace right?

"Right here." Rin said as she held up her Avengers necklace from its hiding spot in her shirt.

I can't wait to meet the other Avengers. They looked pretty cool from your memories.

"Yeah they are really cool." Rin opened the school doors and far in front of her stood the school dorms. Once outside she pressed the button on the Avenger logo that was dangling from the chain around her neck. The nano-tech formed the black and red metal suit around her body and adjusted to fit her new found height. Then the male, British voice in the robot suit spoke.

"Hello Miss Kaibutsu, Sir Venom, and Sir Riot. Will we be going to the Avengers base?"

I like the sound of that...'Sir Venom.'

Makes me feel like a king again.

"Don't go getting bigger egos. Yes we're going to the base, thank you Alan." The suit then steadily started lifting off the ground.

"It's my pleasure to help." Suddenly the robot rocketed away and left a gust of air behind it. They quickly crossed the ocean and in no time they arrived at the base.

The suit retreated back into the necklace and the dual haired girl was greeted by Steve. He's the only person who used the base as a home and allowed Rin to use the kitchen.

"Thank you for letting me do this." Rin said as she walked up to him.

"You make extras and I'll call it even." Steve said while giving a sweet smile making Rin chuckle. "I also came out here to meet Riot."