16: Battle On, Challengers

"Welcome back to the finals, everyone! Sorry for that long wait. The insane amount of ice from the second match has finally been cleared, though, so it's time to welcome new competitors!"

Rin started walking up the stairs and Kaminari doing the same on the opposite side.

"She needs no introduction. It's the human tank from Class 1-A. Rin Kaibutsu!"

The crowd went crazy and Rin could hear the Avengers cheering her on.

"Versus the boy with the electric personality! From the same class, Denki Kaminari! Keep those eyes peeled I wanna see a supper flashy battle this time!"

"Hey Kaibutsu!" Kaminari yelled. "How about we make a deal? If I win you go on a date with me." The dual haired girl smiled before responding.

Oh I so wanna beat his ass right now.

"Sure, that is...if you win?" Rin said with a sadistic aura around her, making the electric boy flinch.

"Let's begin!" Immediately the dual haired girl ran at the boy who had lightning bolts surrounding him.

"Indiscriminate Shock. 1.3 million volts!" Kaminari shouted and aimed his hands toward the ground. The lightning ran right at the girl, she didn't move out of the way and electricity ran through her body. She kneeled down and let out grunts of pain. She didn't move, in fact she didn't even try and stop the attack.

"Is Kaibutsu seriously letting Kaminari electrocute her!!! How will she make a comeback!?"

Now?

Rin managed to look at Kaminari for a second. "Not yet." She grunted. The crowd couldn't say anything and just started at the girl being electrocuted. The blonde was going into his dumb state and Rin took advantage of that. She shakily stood up as she felt the electricity getting weaker.

"Now!" The girl shouted and started running at the blonde, the electricity dispersed and she grabbed the boy with two tendrils. The two tendrils quickly extended with Kaminari still in her grasp and in no time the boy was out of bounds.

"Kaminari is out of bounds. Rin Kaibutsu advances to he next round!" Midnight declared. The crowd erupted with cheers while Rin collapsed onto her knees and caught her breath. One of the Med bots coming to pick up Kaminari went over to the girl to see if she was okay.

"Excuse me, do you need any assistance?" The robot asked.

"I'm fine, I can stand on my own." Rin waved away the robot while standing up. There were a few scorch marks on her body but that didn't bother her.

Food, now.

Rin walked off stage and found a vending machine full of snacks. She pulled some money out of her shoe, never leaving the house without something in her emergency cash stash. Hey, you never know when she's gonna fight someone and have to buy some nearby food. When she got back to her class she saw everyone staring at Midoriya who was muttering about the notes he was taking.

"Izuku, you're muttering again." Rin said while claiming the set behind him. His face became red with embarrassment as he quickly closed his book. Rin realized that it was the book she gave to him, how? Because on the cover it said

'Hero analysis for the future No. 14'

"Let's keep pumpin' out these hits and move on! Time for the fourth match! Get ready to watch these two new players duke it out! Even beautiful flowers have thorns. It's the assassin from Class 1-B! Ibara Shiozaki from the hero course. Versus! The kid with engines in his legs Tenya Iida from Class 1-A! I wanna see another flashy battle out there!"