92: Friend Not Foe

Finally. The next day was the school festival. All of 1-A was in the gym doing one last run thought their concert setup.

"The gym's closing soon!" Kirishima shouted to everyone on stage. He was sitting in front of the set up with Kota and Sero to see how everything looked. "Let's do a final check and one last run-through!"

"Here we go! Tap, tap, two! Tap, tap, two!" Mina shouted to the dance team as they danced their steps. "Then Aoyama, center. Midoriya run off stage. Midoriya, your movements are still too half-hearted focus your attention on the moves!"

"Roger!" Midoriya responded with a thumbs up.

"Before we started, I was worried we'd seem amateurish, but the band and dance teams are not better than amateur level, huh? Ashido is an unexpectedly mean coach too." Sero said to Kirishima.

"Yeah. Because she likes dancing, she can be really serious about it." The red head briefly remembering Bakugo's dedicated speech the first planning night. "The band team weren't the only ones who got stirred up by those words."

"I'm getting nervous." Momo said shaking the nerves out her hands. Rin standing next to her. Holding a wire in her mouth and pressing a small burner into the disk shaped tech in her hand. Taking the wire out her mouth and placing it where the burn once was, wielding the spot once again.

"Don't improvise weird stuff during the actual performance. It'll confuse some people." Jiro advised to Bakugo.

"Those word hurt!" Denki said, hearing what Jiro said.

"Kaminari, it's not just you." Tokoyami said in sympathy. Also getting confused when Bakugo improvises.

"And then Midoriya, go strait to the ceiling from the wings and set Aoyama up, pulling him up with the rope." Mina instructed. Aoyama being lifted up in his gear. "That's it, that looks great!"

Suddenly the doors burst open and Hound Dog was standing there.

"It's already 9:00!  Students should only be here till nine!" The teacher shouted in strict anger. Venom forming frantically.

"Everyone, scatter!"

~•~

11:35 PM

"Woo, I can't sleep!" Denki exclaimed.

"I'm at max excitement!" Mineta exclaimed with the same level of excitement.

"Quiet down! Some people are sleeping." Mine said to try and quiet them down.

"I wonder if everyone will get excited with us?" Iida questioned. His worry kicking in, only fueling Jiro's worry.

"It's best to not think about stuff like that. Getting embarrassed or nervous is the worst. Once you get on stage, all that's left is to have fun."

"You were supper embarrassed though!" Denki exclaimed, pointing at Jiro.

"That was different." Jiro said.

"What Jiro said works for a lot of things, huh?" Midoriya asked Aoyama as they were sitting at the table going through supplies. Rin sitting there too, doing painting detail on her tech.

Enhancing!

[Author: Fine, enhancing.]

"Oui. When you think of others, it ends up helping you, too." Aoyama replied.

"I see." Midoriya said, picking up the rope to roll it up. But noticing something about it. "The rope's frayed."

"Wow! We did abuse it quite a bit during practice." Aoyama commented. "It's proof of our friendship!"