5: Just do Your Best

Rin watched as the two Med boys carried Midoriya away on a stretcher.

"To the nurses office."

"I know." The two bots bickered.

"Are you sure you're ok Rin, to continue in the other fights?" All Might asked the girl next to him.

"Yeah, physically I'm fine but I'm gonna have to get some food soon or else."

Or else it's your organs for dinner.

Out of the corner of Rin's eye she could see Bakugou shaking in anger. All Might took notice of it and placed his hand onto the angry kids shoulder.

"Young Bakugou, cool your jests. Let's go review your work. Wether you win or loose you can always take something away from an experience like this."

~•~

"Despite the results. The MVP of this exercise in young Iida."

"Good job Iida." Rin smiled at his shocked expression.

Hey wait, we did a lot of heavy lifting! WE LOST BLOOD FOR THIS TEAM!

"Shouldn't it be one of the winners like Uraraka, Kaibutsu, or Midoriya?" The frog girl questioned.

"Hmm...well why is that? Does anyone know?" He said while raising his hand in the air.

"Sir I can tell you why, Iida embraced this challenge. He was the only one who adapted to his assigned roll." Momo said while also raising her hand. "I'll explain, Bakugou's judgement was clouded by a personal grudge against Midoriya. As you said earlier, it's foolish to launch a large scale attack indoors. This being the same for Midoriya's actions. As for Uraraka she let her guard down mid-fight and her last attack was quite reckless. Without Kaibutsu, the bomb would have taken damage. Even if it was papier-mâché she should have treated the situation as if it were real. As for Kaibutsu...well..." she wasn't able to continue that last part until Rin herself stepped in.

"Sir, I believe I know why I wasn't selected for MVP."

"Do tell young Kaibutsu." All Might encouraged.

But we didn't do anything wro-

"During the battle I thought of what would help the team pass in the amount of time we had left. If it was real, the more logical thing to do would have been to help Midoriya fight Bakugou."

Yeah, yeah, you need something to eat so stop talking and start walking.

Momo smiles at the girl, proud that she was able to identify her own mistakes. "Iida was prepared for his opponent's arrival, and didn't loose sight of the main mission. Even if his team did loose in the end, but the hero team won because they took the advantage of this being training."

Everyone was silent for a few second and Iida was crying at her words.

"Y-yes well, Iida could have also been a little more relaxed but other than that, you nailed it." All Might said while giving her a thumbs up, Rin copying his pose in the background.

"One should devote themselves wholeheartedly toward learning, that's the only real way to become a top hero." She said with her hands on her hips.

I wouldn't be surprised if that girl reads the dictionary daily.

"Young Kaibutsu, come help me select the next pair." She walked over next to him and stood in front of the villain box. "Now then let's move onto the next round, think about what we saw and discussed while you fight."

Rin and All Might simultaneously pulled a ball out of each box.

"The villains will be team I!"