77: Lemillion

Now that Toga and Twice thoroughly pissed off Mimic. The room was moving violently for everyone. And everyone heard his angered yell as the two continued to insult him. Midoriya was looking around for where the voice came from. But the halls were too echoey to pin point anything.

"I get it. You wanna hide how weak you are from the rest of the world." Yoga continued and simply stepped back to not be hit by a pillar of dirt. "You look down on other people because it makes you stronger. So lame. That's the Yakuza for ya."

That caused mimic to growl and yell again. This time much louder than the others. Causing Midoriya to look down a nearby tunnel. He quickly activated his quirk and blue lightning surrounded him as he launched into the area. He kicked the ceiling away to reveal the man's yellow hair and salmon shit. Giving Aizawa the chance to erase his quirk.

The walls finally stopped moving and Mimic fell from the ceiling.

"Sorry, Yakuza!" Twice shouted as he and Toga were sitting at the entrance of two nearby caves he created. "You swung first by hurting our friend."

"So we'll do what we want for now." Toga continued.

"Later." They both said with a wave.

"The Leauge of Villains?" The green haired boy said worriedly. Mimic was too mad to care he was falling.

"You'll pay-" But was soon knocked out with a stamp thrown at the side of his face.

"Catch him!" Nighteye ordered and Midoriya quickly complied. And just like that, Toga and Twice were gone.

"The League betrayed them?" Aizawa asked not as a literal question but more of a statement.

"Seems so. And they used us to aid in their scheming. At least we're on solid ground now. But still be careful, we don't know who this friend is, that they mentioned." Nighteye informed.

Hey, we haven't checked in with Mirio in a while. Let's see how he's doin.

"Excuse me gentlemen. But we need to talk." The blonde said to Overhaul and his assistant. He was catching his breath and the sweat on his face meant he didn't stop running that whole time. "You've got some explaining to do. Why don't we have a chat about Eri and Rin."

"You shouldn't have been able to get here so fast." Overhaul said. A big smirk formed on Rin's face.

"What took you so long?" She asked. Not caring if Overhaul was going to hurt her anymore. This was her and Eri's ticket out of here.

"I took a shortcut. Give me the girls. I'm here to rescue them."

"Now that you know the situation, you've decided to play hero, eh, schoolboy?" Overhaul said and Rin glared at the man in the mask. "You we're happy being ignorant when we first met. Unfortunately for you, this girl didn't want to come with you. You're no hero to her."

"That's why I'm here." He said with a glare.

"I'm not getting through to you. Allow me to be clear." Overhaul turned away to start walking away. Mirio didn't allow that and was about to permeate into the floor. "You're going to die down here."

Mirio's head felt dizzy and he quickly deactivated his quirk and fell to the side. He was so confused on why his balance was off. Rin looked worriedly over her shoulder but her chained hand was roughly pulled forward.

"You feelin sloshed?" A new voice asked. Mirio looked up to see a man hanging from the ceiling. Pouring an alcoholic beverage into his mouth. Some of it wasn't caught and fell into his mask. But he didn't seem to care. "Your legs look shaky an you're swaying. I feel the same. That's why I'm walkin up here."