[Movie Chapter 2]

"Kaachan!" A voice said. Causing Rin's eyes to open. Sitting up on the rock hard roof and rubbing here eyes.

"Damn did I fall asleep?" She asked herself. Looking to the side and seeing Venom passed out on the roof. A puddle of drool under his mouth.

The dual haired girl then remembered that someone else talking woke her up. Standing up and walking to the edge of the roof. Peeking over the side and seeing Midoriya talking with Bakugo. The ash blonde was in his hero suit, so he must have been on night watch. And Midoriya had his hero notes at his feet, so he must've been training.

"Looks like you're getting a little better with One for All." Bakugo said. Surprising Rin.

Since when did Bakuhoe know!?

'Oh you're awake.' Rin thought to not disturb the two's conversation.

I could smell the drama.

"Ah, we can't talk about that here. What if somebody's listening?" Midoriya hushed, Rin had to stop herself from chuckling with how right he was.

"I'm not a big fan of waiting." Bakugo said while walking past the green haired boy.

"Oh trust me, I think I know better than anybody." Midoriya replied sheepishly. "Haven't changed much since we were kids."

"So hurry up and make that quirk your own instead of his. Then we can finally have a real fight." Bakugo said. Stopping and turning to Midoriya. "I'll prove it to you, once and for all. I'm gonna be the number one hero and you're gonna be in my dust."

"Yeah. I'll work as hard as I have to until this power's truly mine. And then i'll be the greatest hero in the world." Midoriya challenged. An awkward silence building between the two.

"Did the world flip upside down while we were gone, or am I high?"

Venom's sudden comment caused Midoriya and Bakugo to look up. They were both startled to see Rin leaning over the roof ledge with Venom right over her shoulder.

"You're not high. It's respect." Rin smiled. Jumping off the roof and landing right next to them. "But it is really weird to see friendly rivalry."

"R-Rin!? Were you up there the whole time!?" Midoriya asked. Thankfully it was just Rin and not another classmate who didn't know about One for All.

"Yep." Rin smirked.

"E-excuse me." A small voice said. The group turning to the gate entrance. Seeing a little boy who was staring at Rin with admiration.

Ah he must've seen our badass landing.

"Katsuma. Why're you here?" Midoriya asked in concern. It's not exactly a great time of day for the little kid to be there. The little boy immediately becoming timid.

"Um...to tell you that...there's a villain." The little boy explained. Immediately making the three leap out of their seats.

"A villain whe-" Bakugo shoved Midoriya out the way.

"All right brat, start talking!" Bakugo shouted. Suddenly running forward and grabbing Katsuma. Rin quickly following, grabbing the kids hat along the way.

"Katsuki! Don't scare the kid!"

"Huh!? What're you two tagging along for?" Bakugo questioned, seeing Rin and Midoriya following him.

"Because if there really is a villain, you might need backup!" Midoriya explained.

"Like I'd ever need help from you extras!" The ash blonde exclaimed. Blasting up into the air to get a better view of the island. Still holding onto Katsuma. "Hey, where is the damn villain anyway?"