[Movie Chapter 1]

On a beautiful island surrounded but crystal clean water. The citizens were happily going about their days. Most of them were playing at the beach on this particularly hot day. Either that or relaxing with their family's. It's obvious to see this island barely got villain attacks, they'd be surprised by a grocery store robbery. They weren't poor, nor rich, just happily living as one connected community.

Well, maybe not all the time.

"Hey there! Two hotties like you wanna get into some trouble with us today?" Two guys asked two girls leaving the beach hut. The two girls being clearly uncomfortable with the guys trying to get with them.

"Yeah we'll pass." They said and turned to leave. The two guys tried jumping towards them, only for their feet to get stuck to the ground. They fell on their faces and tried to get their feet unstuck. Seeing large purple balls were the cause of their situation.

"Some jerks just don't know when to quit. Right ladies?" A familiar small boy with purple balls on his head asked with a victorious smirk.

"Thank you!"

"You saved us!" Ah, just want Mineta wanted to hear...but the two girls ran past him and focused on Ojiro, who got nervous from the attention.

"Um, I actually wasn't the one to help." The blonde nervously said. He didn't wanna steal Mineta's thunder.

"It was me! Those were my balls!" Mineta shouted to try and get the attention.

Down at the beach. Shoji had multiple eyes looking around. One appendage transforming into a mouth.

"Asui, we've got a kid who is in trouble. He swam out past the rocks." Shoji informed. The frog girl hopping forward and into the water. Quickly swimming forward to same the kid. Followed by Sato rowing vigorously towards the same location.

Tsu managed to lift the kid out of the water with her tongue just as Sato got there. Handing the scared hid over to the tired hero.

"Are you, okay kid?" Sati asked, trying to smile while he was still tired. Ultimately scarring the kid to the point of tears.

Back on the beach Tokoyami and Sero were standing near sharp rocks on the beach.

"Please stay back. Area off limits! Swimming is prohibited beyond the rocks!"

Dark shadow informed while Sero used his tape to make a large sign. Telling people to stay away from that side of the beach.

"You heard him folks. Please stay safe and obey the warning signs." Sero added. The crowd watching them cheered.

"We didn't come to this place to put on a show." Todoroki commented from a bit away, helping a shaved ice seller.

"Hey Shoto, you think you can maybe whip me up some more ice?" The seller asked politely.

"Sure." The hero replied. Making a large mound of ice that was almost as tall as the food stall. Startling the seller. "Is that enough?"

"Oh-ho, you kidding me?" The shop owner said happily. He'd be able to make dozens with the amount of ice Todoroki made.

From high above. Two kids were sitting on a mountain ledge. One of them looking down at the heroes in amazement while the other scolded down below. The girl scolding held her straw hat to keep the wind from taking it. The little boy looking up at her to see if she saw the heroes too. Quickly stopping at her expression.

Meanwhile towards the middle of the island, there was a red and white building.

"U.A. Hero Agency...Sure I'll send someone right away." A preppy voice said as she picked up the phone. Mina standing out her chair. "Kaminari. Head to the west district, Mr. Matsudas battery's dead."