18: Kaibutsu vs. Todoroki

[Author:😦 I can't believe I forgot this chapter. I posted not 1 but 32 whole ass chapters and never realized till now! I'm so fucking sorry for leaving a blind spot for people who read this story from the very beginning. If you have no clue what I'm talking about then just continue reading.]

"Dang it, looks like the match already started." Rin said while sitting in a seat next to Sato.

"Oh, Rin, what took you so long?" Uraraka asked.

"Just some trash in the hall that needed to be taken care of." Rin said. Venom laughed at her joke knowing exactly what she meant.

"How noble." Iida commented.

Looks like Izuku is breaking his finger in order to stop the ice. Four of his fingers are broken so I'm guessing this fight just started.

Todoroki started running on an ice ramp right at Midoriya. The green haired boy used his quirk again and destroyed the ice ramp, Todoroki jumped off right in time. Todoroki was about to land a punch on Midoriya but he jumped back right in time. The ground under Todoroki's fist was engulfed in ice. That ice extended out and caught Midoriyas foot.

Midoriya activated his quirk in his whole fist to punch at the ice, the gust of wind caused it to break. Midoriya was set free while Todoroki used a ice wall behind him to stop moving.

"That was much more powerful than any of your previous attacks. You're trying to keep me away. Smart." Todoroki said while pushing a piece of ice off of him.

Uh oh, Izuku can't use his arm and his other fingers are useless. But Todoroki's right side looks like it has some frost on it...RIN, BIG BRAIN MOMENT...What if Todoroki's right side gets colder the more he uses it and re-heats his body with his left!

"Huh, you might be right Venom." Rin whispered.

Of course I'm right.

Todoroki sent another ice attack at Midoriya but it was blasted away. The gust of wind made Todoroki almost slide out of bounds. However, he fined some ice that stopped him from moving any further.

Ooo that looks bad. A double broken finger can't feel nice.

"You're trembling, Todoroki. It's easy to forget that quirks are physical abilities, and that means there's a limit to the cold your body can take, right? I get it usually you'd make up for the drop in temperature by using the heat from your left side. But you refuse to do that now." Midoriya said.

Bitch I already figured that out, no need to tell the readers twice!

[Author: You better shut the fuck up.]

"Listen. We're all giving it our all...to try and win. To make our dreams into a reality. To become number one! You think you can win with half your strength? Look at me, Todoroki. You haven't managed to put a single scratch on me yet." Midoriya clenched his fist and had a determined look. "So come at me with all you've got!"

"Midoriya...What are you trying to do here? You want my fire? What did my monster of a dad bribe you or something? Now I'm mad." Todoroki ran right at Midoriya.

'His movements are slower. I guess the ice is really effecting him right now.' Rin analyzed.

Todoroki leaped at Midoriya while he green haired kids arm lit up. Midoriya landed a solid punch to Todoroki's stomach and when Todoroki's hand lightly grazed Midoriyas arm ice formed on it. After the punch Midoriya let out a small scream of pain.

When Todoroki stood back up he sent Ice to attack Midoriya, but the ice moved slower so the other boy managed to dodge the attack. They continued to get close to each other, Todoroki trying to freeze Midoriya while the other pushed Todoroki back.