70: GO!!!

Well, it's been two weeks.

Since then the pro heroes had taken note of everything they've seen and the UA students have waited anxiously to be contacted about the operation. While at the Hassaikai base, Venom and Riot have been given continuous meals of rabbits and large animals that pet stores sold. So they were living just fine. Rin on the other hand has slowly been feeling more and more fatigued.

Her body felt like it was functioning slower and that she never had enough energy to try and escape. This day surely felt the worst. She barely felt capable of getting out of bed, much less trying to escape. Eri soon woke up after her and Rin felt like going back to sleep.

"What's wrong?" Eri asked as Rin's eyes were starting to force themselves down.

"Nothing's wrong Eri. Momma's just gonna take a quick nap." Rin said in a very tired manner and her eyes quickly shut. Eri was worried at this. Rin just woke up and now she was going back to sleep? Her paler skin and darker circles under her eyes didn't help that worry either.

"Wait mama, we have to wake up for the day now." Eri said and slightly shook the dual haired girl's shoulder. Then she started becoming rougher when Rin didn't wake up. "Mama?" Eri asked again, this time louder. "MAMA!" Eri shouted and the door opened to show the Yakuza member tasked to keep Rin alive.

"What's going on?"

~•~

Overhaul was finishing the meeting with Toga and Twice. The door suddenly opened to show a Yakuza member panting from the long run to that location.

"Sir. We have a problem with Kaibutsu." He said between gasps of air. Overhaul immediately stood up to deal with the problem.

~•~

"We tried getting Eri for the testing but we walked in and she was trying to wake up Kaibutsu." The Yakuza never explained while both he and Overhaul walked to the entrance of the room. "We tried as well but she wouldn't wake up."

The door opened into the room showing Eri holding onto Rin's arm crying. She heard the door open but didn't want to move away from Rin.

"Hey, wake up." Overhaul ordered. Rin didn't move. Her shoulders kept rising and falling shakily, so she was breathing but it wasn't steady. "Take her to the medical room." He ordered and the Yakuza member from before walked over to pick her up.

Eri finally let go of the dual haired girl's arm so they could take care of her. The member picked Rin up with her arms around his neck and legs around his torso. It was easier for him to just roll her over to face up on the bed and pick her up from there. He was surprised with how heavy she was. But seeing it from a different point of view, it was kind of expected. He was 5,8' trying to carry a 6,0' girl who looked like she had more muscles than him.

She was taken to the same medical room they took Venom and Riot and placed on the table. The doctor in the room put an IV in her arm to try and help.

Meanwhile at the Nighteye agency the heroes and students were called back in. And they were given the information that Rin and Eri were in the Hassaikai headquarters.

"So you're tellin' me all that time we spent investigating was for nothing then?" Locklock asked.

"Not at all, we gained plenty of new information as well." Nighteye said back in defense.

"How'd you know they were there?" Fatgum asked. 

"A member of the Hassaikai visited nearby pet store the other day." Nighteye explained while he pulled out a small carrier with a rabbit in it. "He bought the largest animals that the store clerk would sell."