[Movie Chapter 4]

Latter that night, everyone was in the warehouse. Jiro looking between Momo and Kaminari worriedly.

"You're using your powers way to much you guys."

"Because we have no idea when the villains will be back." Momo argued, continuing to make cameras, batteries, and other assortments.

"If I don't charge these now I won't get to- uh oh." Kaminari said, going into his dumb state but continuing to zap the batteries.

<>

"Here you go." Ojiro said while handing a civilian a bowl of soup. Kirishima doing the same right next to him.

"One per person please!" Aoyama said dramatically in front of hard boiled eggs.

"That way there's plenty for everyone." Hagakure explained.

<>

Iida stood in the doorway of a room packed full of beds and civilians who looked like their hopes were down.

"What if the villains attack here next?" The Mayor asked in worry while walking up to the class representative.

"There's no need to be concerned. We have our strongest hero on surveillance duty. They'd be lucky to get close without our knowing." Iida assured.

<>

In the kitchen volunteers helped peel the shell off the eggs and chop vegetables for the soup. Koda, Mina, and Tsu were helping chop while Sero brought in another box of veggies.

"It's a good thing there were so many vegetables on the island." Tsu said.

"What they do with the villain we captured?" Mina asked Sero.

"Oh, he's chained up in the basement boiler room. He refuses to talk, hasn't said a word." The black haired student informed.

<>

Uraraka slid open a door where the town set up a temporary clinic. The two main focuses were Midoriya and Bakugo, being the only two who haven't woken up yet.

"I brought food. How are Deku and Bakugo doing?" The brunettes asked in worry.

"They haven't regained consciousness?" Todoroki asked, he was preoccupied with making ice packs for other harmed civilians.

"Not yet. Doctors from the clinic are doing everything they can to heal them." Shoji informed, looking over at the two nurses who had their hands on Bakugo and Midoriya.

Oh?

Not like that, they're using their quirks to try and heal their broken ribs.

Are we sure about that?

Yes- yes we are sure.

Uraraka stepped forward and kneel at the foot of Bakugo and Midoriya.

"Thanks for all your hard work." The brunette said, causing the two doctors to stop their work and look at her.

"I apologize. Our powers have helped close their wounds but I'm afraid that all we can manage. We can't do anything for their broken bones." The male doctor of the two replied.

"They need to be taken to the hospital on the main island." The female doctor added. The fellow students looking down at them in worry.

"Can I try something?" A small voice from the door asked.

"Katsuma?" Uraraka questioned.

"He might be able to help. His quirk is cell activation. We're not really sure if it can be used to heal injuries though." Maharo said for her brother. But Katsuma couldn't hold back his feeling anymore.