46: What is This a Horror Movie

The entire 1-A class stood together while the others started running to different areas.

"Everyone." Midoriya started and got the attention of the classmates. "Stay close together, we'll fight them as a group."

Most of the class agreed but Bakugo let out a tch.

"Yeah right. This isn't a field trip." The angry blonde said and walked away.

"Idiot. Wait up!" Kirishima said before following the boy.

"I'm going on my own too." Todoroki said, already walking away from the group. "It's hard from me to use my power safely when a big groups around." Todoroki then ran off.

"He's got a point. I'm going on my own too." Rin said and also ran off.

"Rin!" Midoriya shouted in disagreement.

"Midoriya, there's no time. Let's go." Mineta informed and the class was off running again.

"I don't think it's a good idea for them to go off on their own, though." Midoriya said with a determined face looking strait forward.

"How come?" Mineta questioned.

"Think about it. Everyone already knows what powers we have." Midoriya explained.

"They did research?" Uraraka questioned.

"I see. The sport's festival!" Iida said with realization.

"The other schools have probably figured out the same way to win that I have. This is going to end up being a battle between schools. With that in mind, first, it's likely they'll gang up against quirks they know." Midoriya explained.

"Does that mean?" Mina trailed off.

"Don't tell me." Jiro also trailed off. Soon an alarm went off.

"The first test will now begin." A woman said over the announcements.

Immediately people jumped out from behind the nearby rocks, prepared to attack.

"I knew it." Midoriya said.

"I saw you on TV. That power of yours also destroys your body." Shindo said with an evil glint in his eyes and a smile on his face. "Well, can't say I'm above taking advantage of that." He threw one of his orange balls and the other students soon followed. Hoping to eliminate the class quickly. Midoriya jumped up and kicked one of the balls back and the gust of wind it created caused the others around him to disperse as well.

Tokoyami used Dark shadow to catch the attacks coming at him. Uraraka used her gravity to avoid the attack. Sero caught all the spheres coming at him with his tape. Mina disintegrated hers. Mono used her quirk to make shields and defend herself, Hagakure, and Tsu. Iida ran right through the gaps. And Mineta caught the balls with his own string of purple ones.

"We've got this guys! Show them what UA can do!" Midoriya exclaimed and it efficiently pumped up the class.

Meanwhile. After the alarm went off.

"We should fight against Class 1-A first." A random student said to his class. All 20 of them were currently walking into a parking center. It was eerily dark but that didn't stop them.

"We should stay away from that Kaibutsu girl." Another students commented.

"Would we even be able to take her down? She seemed ridiculously powerful."

"Scary too."

"Did anyone else noticed that it almost looked like she didn't have a weakness?"

"There's no way we can beat her."