95: Hero Billboard Chart

As November neared it's end, there was some great news...

"We're going to take care of her here at U.A." Aizawa said as he motioned towards Eri. She was sitting on the couch with Nejire on one side of her and Rin on the other. Both tying Eri's hair into pigtails. Mirio standing behind the couch with his arms stretched up in excitement.

"I didn't think I'd be able to see her again so soon for so long!" Midoriya exclaimed in surprise.

"Hey." Kiri greeted while kneeling down in front of her.

"Oh, yay, it's Eri!" Uraraka said happily while joining Kirishima's side.

"You remind me of my little sister. Welcome!" Tsu commented while leaning over the back of the couch with a wide grin.

"Thank you." Eri said happily.

"How did this come about?" Midoriya asked in surprise.

"She couldn't stay at the hospital forever." Aizawa explained. Then pointed his thumb over his shoulder out the room. Implying they should have the rest of their conversation away from Eri. Everyone except Nejire and Rin left the room to talk. The two girls staying to keep Eri company.

Now, standing in front of the school building, Aizawa could better explain Eri's predicament.

"It looks like Eri was abandoned by her parents. And the head of the Shie Hassaikai, who's related to her by blood, has been in a coma for a long time. So she currently has nowhere to go."

"And, you might have already herd from Mr. Aizawa, but the horn that Eri's quirk is released from-"

"Yes, I heard that it's gotten smaller and was fine now." Kirishima continued what Mirio was saying.

"It's staring to get bigger again slowly." Mirio continued.

"Then, in order to keep that from happening again?..." Uraraka trailed off in question.

"That show it is." Aizawa started. "So, that's why we're taking care of her instead of sending her to an orphanage. Not like Rin would allow that second option. But, we'll watch her in the teachers' dorm. We'll see how she is and help her find a way to live with that great power. There are things we need to check too. Anyway, let's take things step by step."

"That sounds like a lot of work for you Mr. Aizawa." Tsu commented in worry.

"That's where I come in!" Mirio exclaimed "I'm on temporary absence from school, and I'm friends with Eri. So I'll keep her company while Aizawa is busy, and so Rin can focus on her school work. I'm sure you're all busy too, but stop by and visit sometime."

"Of course!" The first years replied. Tamaki placing a comforting hand on his friend's shoulder.

"If Eri's body and soul become stable, then the resurrection of the invincible man will not be far off."

"I hope that's what happens, right?" Mirio said happily.

"Sorry to be asking this of you already, third year, but can you take care of her for a while?" Aizawa asked Mirio.

"Roger! Let's play Othello!"

"Can we join you?" Midoriya asked.

"Class A, go back to the dorm. You have guests arriving soon." Aizawa said and left it at that. Going back inside to send Rin back after them.

Opening the door to see Rin laying on the ground with her legs extended up. Eri laying on the bottom of Rin's feet and her fist stretched forward in superhero fight. Nejire sitting near Rin's head and using her quirk to make small little whooshes. All of that pausing once Aizawa opened the door.