[Movie Chapter 3]

The next morning everything was just like the day before. Lines were always coming and going.

"Ah, hello there you've reached the U.A. Hero Agency!" Mina kindly greeted to whoever was on the phone. "Oh your suitcase has gone missing? Sure-sure, we'll send someone right away!" The pink haired girl then hung up the phone. "We've got a tourist down at the shopping center who's lost her luggage."

"I'm free, I'll go." Hagakure said, raising her hand. "Aoyama, you should come with me."

"Oui." The sparkly blonde boy said while waving his hair.

"Jeez, more lost luggage? Come on try looking for your own stuff." Mineta said while Mina sighed dreamily.

"Ah~ you should've heard her. She sounded like a real cutie." Mineta focused on that. Immediately becoming excited and going with Hagakure and Aoyama.

"Shoji wants to know if anyone's available to back him up at the beach." Momo said to the room. Ojiro standing out his chair.

"No problem. I can do that."

"I'll see to the regular patrol." Tokoyami said while walking out the room. Midoriya was the next to stand up.

"Alright, I'm going down to the Nijimas to help out with the fields." The green haired boy announced. Leaving the room but not getting very far away from the building. Seeing a certain little boy with a straw hat peeking around the stone wall. Katsuma ducking away as soon as they made eye contact.

"Hey, uh. What's up?" Midoriya asked in confusion. "Something the matter?"

"It's just...I'm well I wanted to say sorry, about yesterday." The little boy said while fiddling with his fingers. Midoriya smiling.

"That's so sweet. And really thoughtful of you Katsuma. It's okay, I'm not mad or anything." Midoriya said while leaning over to get closer to Katsuma's height.

On the second floor of the hero building, Bakugo walked out in his normal clothes with a book and popsicle. His attention being drawn to Midoriya's voice.

"And the other angry hero who was there, can you tell him I'm sorry too." The little boy said.

"Sure, I'll let him know." Midoriya agreed.

"A-and that other hero. We never said thank you for bringing us home, or getting the raccoons out of our house." Katsuma said. Which Midoriya could assume it was Rin he was talking about.

"Yeah, I can tell her too." Midoriya smiled, then kneeled down. "But I'm curious, why did you pretend a villain had shown up?"

"...The thing is. My sister, she hates heroes. She told me that, even if I said there was a villain. The heroes around here would be too chicken to do anything about it. So that's why I had to..." Katsuma trailed off, loosing his words.

"You beloved in us, huh?" Midoriya asked. Being able to finish Katsuma's thought. "Even after what your sister said, you still beloved we'd help you. And that's why you came to get us isn't it?"

The green haired boy asked with a smile. Causing a small smile to develop on Katsuma's face while the little boy nodded. Midoriya then saw something that caught his eye.

"Hey cool pin! That's the Ninja Hero: Edgeshot, right?"

"Yep." Katsuma said happily as he held the pin.

"Do you wan'a be a hero some day too?" Midoriya asked, causing Katsuma to frown again.

"Not with my quirk. It's no good for hero stuff. Besides, Maharo says it's too dangerous." Midoriya's eyes widened in realization. Her hatred for heroes, it's just that she doesn't want her brother to see what's so great about them. The green haired boy shifting his stands and kneeling sideways.