89: Preparing for the School Festival is the Funnest Part

"It was nice seeing you Eri." Midoriya and Mirio said with a wave. Exiting the room and leaving Rin with Eri for a moment.

The dual haired girl looked over at Eri and smoothed the hair on top of her head. Catching the girl's attention and looking up at Rin. The older girl having a small smile on her face.

"I'm so proud of you." Eri was surprised but hearing her mom say she was proud. It made her feel good inside. "It's hard for some people to say what they feel. And remember how I didn't have an arm before?"

After Rin said that, she purposely used her right hand to brush hair out of Eri's face. Then held the little girl's hand with it.

"I'm better off, because I met you. Never forget that." Eri suddenly launched herself forwards and wrapped her arms around Rin's neck. The dual haired girl doing the same, appreciating this moment of silence. They had each other, and that was everything they needed right now. Venom forming out of Rin and wrapping around Eri's back, resting his chin on Rin's other shoulder.

"Don't forget me."

They stayed like that for a moment, but it felt like a comfortable 30 minutes. The gentle shaking of leaves and the warm sun dancing on their skin. Everything was perfect.

Then Aizawa had to open the door.

"It's time to go." He said. Breaking the moment that the two of them had. Rin suddenly remembering something.

"Oh yeah, I brought you something." Rin stood up and walked over to the door where a bag was laying. She picked it up and dug through it. "I can only imagine how boring it must be here. So I brought you these." Rin pulled out a notebook and smaller bag, stuffed full of something. Walking back over to Eri and setting them on the bed. "You can draw whatever you want. I can't wait to see what that brain comes up with."

Rin tapped her finger against Eri's forehead. The small girl nodding and picking up the notebook. Seeing all the blank pieces of paper. The dual haired girl smiled and kissed the top of Eri's head. Walking away from her and out into the hall. Aizawa closing the door behind him and joining Mirio and Midoriya who were waiting, further down the hall. They walked in silence for a moment before Mirio had to ask a question that weighed on his mind.

"'Mama?'" He looked over at Rin for an explanation to what Eri called her.

"What did you expect? We were kidnapped together for two weeks, and she didn't know what parents were." Rin shrugged with a smile. "Besides, I'd gladly be her mother any day."

"Didn't Kota call you mom too?" Midoriya asked. Remembering the black haired kid with a red hat from the training camp.

"Are you making a kid army?" Mirio asked with a chuckle. Causing Rin to chuckle too.

"That's not a bad idea." Venom also formed but kept to Rin's side since they're in public.

"Ah yes. Everything's coming together."

"That's adorable though. You're, scarily good with children." Mirio smiled at Rin, to which she returned. Venom retreated back into Rin, only needing to make that one comment.

"Thanks."

Are we just gonna skip over the fact he basically called you adorable?

'It's okay. I kinda liked it.' Rin thought to herself, getting a loud and dramatic gasp that she was silently laughing at.

...Who are you? THIS ISN'T MY LOVE OBLIVIOUS HOST!!!

'I guess I learned a few things from Riot.' Rin smirked to herself. Leaving Venom to freak out and her to not laugh at his antics.