3: Bakuhoe's Mad

When April rolled around I was walking into UA and instead of holding my head high I just looked at my phone searching for the next song to listen to. Everyone's eyes were glued on me while I walked passed. I didn't like the stares but it's what I get for being in the sludge villain incident and getting first on the exam.

Hey Rin, if they're making you uncomfortable we could always...you know.

"No you are not bitting off their heads just because they're looking at us." I whispered.

When we made it to the room I was utterly shocked at how tall the door was. Four of me could stand on each others shoulders and only then, could we touch the top of the door frame.

You'll be just fine, and if anyone hurts you I'll hurt them.

After taking a deep breath I slowly opened the door and was quickly stopped by a familiar voice.

"Oh hey Kaibutsu!" I looked to see who it was and Kirishima was walking my direction.

"Oh hey Kirishima, I see you made it in." I said while taking my earbuds out and putting them away.

"Yeah." He said with a sharp toothed smile.

'Venom we have another cinnamon roll to protect.' I thought while widening my eyes at how bright he was.

What! No, we're not protecting him, you just met him.

"Hey Kaibutsu." I looked to find Kaminari sitting in a desk close to the front. "There's a rumor about you floating around."

"R-really, Is it bad?" I asked while looking at the ground.

"Not really but, is it true that you got a perfect one hundred points in the exam?"
He asked while leaning onto the desk, anticipating my answer.

"Oh uhh." I scratching my neck nervously and before I could answer I heard Bakugou and the blue haired boy talking. They were arguing about Bakugou's feet being on the table. I used this advantage to sneak toward my seat in the very back.

"Take your feet off of that desk now!"

"Hah."

"It's the first day and you're already disrespecting this academy by scuffing school property, you cretin."

"You're kidding me right? You're old school put a stick up your ass or where you born with it?"

"Let's start over I'm Tenya, Iida from the Somei private academy."

"Somei huh? So you must think you're better than me. I'm gonna have fun tearing you a new one!"

"You would threaten me, you're own classmate, are you sure you're in the right place?"

Oh you have no idea four eyes.

Everyone stoped to look at Midoriya standing in the door way. Iida walked over to introduce himself. I didn't care about what they were saying but still listened in to make sure he didn't offend the precious cinnamon roll. Bakugou remembered what happened before coming into UA while staring intensely at Midoriya.

+++++++

[Author: Flashback Time!!!]

Me, Midoriya and Bakugou we're standing by our teacher while he congratulated us on getting into UA.

"I can't believe we have not one but three students from our school heading off to UA! And to think you two got in Midoriya and Kaibutsu. It's a miracle."

After we got our praises I walked slower down the hall than the other two and once outside it sounded like someone was being beat up. I followed the sound to find Midoriya being held up by the collar of his shirt and Bakugou on the other end of said arm.