34: What a Twist

While walking through the forest Rin smelled the air and Venom likes what he smelled.

Blood.

"Venom no." Rin quickly said but her legs had other plans. The dual haired girl sprinted forward, past the group.

"Where are you going!?" Midoriya yelled.

"Wherever Venom's going!" The girl shouted back. She quickly came to a small clearing where she saw Uraraka and Tsu fighting a familiar blonde girl. Tsu was stuck to a tree while Uraraka had the villain pined, but the villain was sucking blood out of the brunette's leg.

"Rin!" Tsu shouted.

"Ochaco!" The dual haired girl shouted and ran towards the two. The blonde suddenly stood up and leaped away. "Are you okay?"

"Yeah I'm fine." Uraraka responded

The dual haired girl could hear the villain talking.

"There's too many people here now and I don't feel like being killed tonight. Toddles" Before the blonde turned away she looked at Rin with lovesick eyes and an obvious blush.

Tsu wasn't stuck anymore and ran to Uraraka's side.

"Get her!" Uraraka insisted but Tsu stoped her.

"It's too dangerous. We have no idea what kind of quirk she has." Tsu argued, the boys were not with the group. Rin kept looking in the direction where the blonde ran off.

"I feel like I've seen her before, but where?" The dual haired girl mumbled to herself.

Maybe we've seen her on the street?

"Who was that just now?" Todoroki questioned while running over.

"One of the villains. She was crazy." Tsu explained.

"We should probably keep moving." Rin suggested and the others nodded.

Uhh have you counted heads yet?

"Come on. Join our group." Midoriya insisted. "We're protecting Rin and Kacchan, and making our way back to camp."

"Wait, 1, 2..." While Rin was busy counting heads she noticed something off.

"If you're protecting Bakugo, then, where is he?" Tsu questioned

"What are you talking about? He's right over here behind u-" Midoriya looked back and there was no Bakugo or Tokoyami.

"Nice trick, Eh?" Someone asked from next to the group. Everyone looked to see another villain standing in a tree. "I took the lad your talking about with my magic."

Great, now we're fighting a fucking magician.

"A talking like his would be squandered were he cast as a hero." The villain explained while tossing a small marble up and down. "We'll provide him with a grander stage where he can truly shine."

"Give him back." Midoriya growled.

"Along with the other student you took." Rin added, no one but her noticed that Tokoyami was gone.

"You have quite an eye young lady. I took the other lad as an improvise." The villain revealed another light blue marble that was identical to the first.

"We'll stop you!" Midoriya announced.

"Right now!" Todoroki shouted and formed ice to attack the villain, but he dodged it and leaped into the air.

"Why the aggression? We merely wish to show him that there are options besides the fanatical world or heroism he's drowning in. It's important to choose a path that aligns with your core values." The villain said before landing on a tree