{One Year Special}

[Author: I can't believe it's been almost a year since I've started this book. It's been fun and I'm not stoping it now! I'd like to point out this isn't during the story plot and Rin is back at the dorms.

Also, shoutout to @artzzy_boo they predicted this story plot without even knowing!]

Once again everyone was in the 1-A dorms and the only one who had plans was Rin. She was already gone, hanging out with her friends, The Big Three.

Meanwhile, Rin's cat, Fiona. Was bored out of her mind and looked for something to play with. The feline opened a drawer and found a small black orb. Perfect for chasing. Fiona picked up the ball in her mouth and continued toward the door. She jumped up and hung on the doorknob, it turned to the right and the door creaked open. The cat fell back onto the ground and pranced out the door before it closed on its own.

Fiona walked out into the middle of the hall and placed the orb on the ground. She hit it with her paw and it started rolling away so she chased after it. The ball then rolled into the coincidently open elevator and Fiona ran after it. The elevator closed and Fiona caught the ball. She started chewing on it but it popped out of her paws and hit a button on the elevator.

The elevator opened and everyone who was in the common room looked over to see who came downstairs. They were a little surprised to see Fiona run out chasing a small black orb. She chased it under the couch and finally caught it.

"What do you have there?" Tokoyami asked himself and picked up the ball. The lines on it made it different from any old cat toy.

"What does that do?" Dark Shadow asked and pointed to a small button on the side of it. The bird figure pressed it and the orb turned into a disk in one swift motion. The others were interested now and Tokoyami set the disk down on the coffee table. A hologram showed up and the screen was black with a white play button.

"What is that?" Mina asked and leaned over the back of the couch.

"I don't know. But if it's weird then it's probably Rin's." Ojiro commented.

"This is definitely something of Rin's." Hagakure mumbled and leaned forward to press the play button.

"Memories of Rin so we never forget." The video narrated. "Girl you were a crackhead."

In the video it started where Tony was adjusting the camera and stepped away from it. He was wearing a very nice tux.

"Okay. Today is the day where Rin meets the other Avengers. As much as I hate to admit it, Steve was right that she deserves to be on the team." He said and fiddled with the cuff of his shirt.

"I'm sorry, say that again? The camera didn't pick it up." Steve asked from the background. You could hear the smug smile in his voice.

"I'm not fucking saying it again." Tony replied and pointed to wherever Steve was standing.

The scene cut to where. Tony is walking to the front door and aims the camera at the ground before opening the door. You could see Rin's tiny shoes and the nicely polished shoes of another.

"It's so nice to finally meet you." Tony said the camera shook leading them to believe they shook hands.

"Please, the pleasure is all mine." The other person said and they sounded oddly familiar.

"You don't mind if I record everyone's reactions do you?" Tony asked and there was a pause before the camera lifted up but it only showed Rin and the torso of the man in the yellow Tux. Rin slightly hid behind the man's leg.