{Movie Chapter 1}

[Author: I'm sure you've noticed but instead of Venom memes I'm doing BNHA memes. Now, in these next five chapters (counting this one) I'm gonna be writing my version of, "My Hero Academia: Two Heroes." And "Avengers: End Game."

If you haven't seen the BNHA movie yet. Don't worry, you should be fine there are barely any spoilers for that one. If you haven't seen End Game...then you've got a spoiler problem.

Okay, I won't waste anymore time and start the story, now...

LIGHTS!!!

CAMERA!!!

ACTION!!!]

"All Might! All Might! Wake up!" Midoriya said while shaking the said hero. All Might, Midoriya and Rin were cruelty flying on a private plane heading for I-Island. All Might was sitting in one of the single seats while Midoriya and Rin were sitting next to each other across the aisle for him.

"Hm what is it?" All Might said while rubbing his eyes.

"Look! The moving island. One that holds at least 10,000 scientists! I-Island!" Midoriya said excitedly. "I can't believe this is where I get to start summer vacation!"

"I'm glad to see you so excited Midoriya." Rin said with a big smile, making the green haired boy blush a little bit.

"Oh, is it okay that you invited us here?" Midoriya asked All Might.

"Oh yeah, the letter was clear that I could bring anyone I wanted." All Might said.

"If that's the case then why am I here?" Midoriya asked.

"Don't forget that we have a bond stronger than blood. We will forever share the bond of One for All." All Might said with a clenched fist. "And Rin is my daughter." He said, quickly easing his posture.

"Wow, Zuku-kun gets some fancy speech and I'm just here." Rin said in a sarcastic tone.

"Too bad so sad, we don't get some sappy speech. Now where's the chocolate on this thing?"

Venom said while looking around for said candy.

"Attention passengers, the plane will soon begin its descent to I-Island." A voice over the planes intercom said.

All Might sighed and stood up. "This is going to be monumentality exhausting. Once we've landed and gone out in public, I must maintain my muscle form constantly." The hero said, turning into his buff form. "Now, it's about time for you to change as well. You did ask UA if you could bring your hero costume with you, right?"

"Yes." Midoriya said excitedly. "Let's go Rin, you brought your hero costume too, right?"

"Actually, I didn't. I got an upgrade and I'm gonna receive my new costume on the island." Rin said while the green haired boy stood up. She remained seated and Venom was rummaging around in a compartment he believed to have snacks in.

Midoriya nodded his head and walked into a separate room. Leaving All Might and Rin alone.

"Are you sure your ready for your mission?" All Might asked the girl in a worried tone.

"I have no Idea. If it works, we fix what happened five years ago. If it doesn't I..." She couldn't finish her sentence before tears started to fall down her cheeks as she was wrapped into a hug by her guardian.

"No matter what happens. You were, and always will be a hero in my eyes...Your mother would be so proud of you." All Might said while tightening the hug.