11: In Their own Quirky ways

"Aww man, I wanted to wear my costume." Mina whined while tugging at her gym uniform.

"They want to keep everything fair." Ojiro stretches his arms

Rin was sitting next to Sato, Venom liked him because he always smelled like freshly baked cakes. "I wonder what the first round is gonna be?" Rin asked, mainly just talking to herself.

"No mater what happens, we have no choice but to deal with it." Tokoyami said.

"Right." Shoji added.

"Tokoyami." The duel haired girl said, catching the boys attention. "I like your deep voice, it makes you sound really cool." The boy was somewhat shocked before he tuned away in embarrassment.

Don't give them any ideas.

"Everyone get ready! We will be entering the arena soon!" Iida said from the now open door leading into the waiting room.

Rin noticed Todoroki heading towards Izuku who was standing the the middle of the room. She stood out of her seat and leaned against the table, ready to break up a possible fight.

"Midoriya." Todoroki said

"Todoroki? What is it?" The green haired boy asked while turning towards him.

"From and objective standpoint, I think it's fairly clear that I'm stronger than you."

"H-huh? Yeah..." Rin frowned at Izuku's response.

"But you've got All Might in your corner, helping you out. I'm not going to pry about what's going on between you two. But know that I will beat you."

'At least he doesn't suspect us.' Rin thought.

"Same with you Kaibutsu." Todoroki said to the girl leaning on the table.

You spoke too soon.

"Hey, hey, hey,!" Kirishima stepped in, sensing the tension. "Why are you picking a fight all of the sudden?" He asked putting a hand on the boys shoulder.

The duel haired girl grabbed the red heads wrist and gently pulled it off his shoulder. Kirishima looked at the girl with a confused look. "It's not picking a fight, it was a challenge of strength. Any and all of us have the right to choose our rivals." The girl let go of his wrist and looked at Todoroki. "And Todoroki, I'd be happy to fight you." She said with a smile. Todoroki looked confused for a second but it quickly passed.

Ha, guess he didn't expect that.

~•~

The students walking to the stadium could hear the crowd cheering, the classes weren't even introduced yet. Class 1-A was nearing the end of the tunnel when as they heard President Mic announce their class. When they walked out onto the field the crowd went nuts. The frequency annoyed Rin but it wasn't enough to make her writhe in agony.

"My anxiety can't take this." The duel haired girl quietly said, Koda was standing close to her and heard what she said. Without saying anything he placed a hand on her back. She looked at the boy and he immediately became flustered but still managed a thumbs up. The anxious girl let out a sigh of relief and gave a small smile to the boy. "Thanks Koda, I needed that." The silent boy turned away and took his hand off the girls back.

Fucking peeping toms, watching our every move.

"They haven't been getting much air time, but this class is also full of talent!" President Mic exclaimed. "Hero course class 1-B next, general studies classes C,D, and E! Support classes F, G, and H! Along with business classes I, J, and K! Give it up for all of UA's first year contestants!"