Chapter 57- The Wedding

You guys can scroll down to the page, there are pictures of how I imagine the wedding and Haizly's dress along with Caleb's suit. There are also spoilers from TVD so beware!!!

Enjoy reading :)
---

Songs for this chapter;

The Blower's Daughter by Damien Rice

Wilderness- John Bryant

You and Me- Lifehouse

Caleb
ALL I WANTED

"Are you ready for this?" Kayden asks me and I look at him through the mirror and nod. This is it. I'm getting married to Haizly and finally have a life with her. I just can't wait to see how she looks. She better not have picked anything dark because then she is crazy and I'd have to consider this marriage. But Haizly always looks good in whatever she wears.

"Okay, it's time." Eric tells us.

I asked Kayden to be my best man. I just think that I have to get over this jealous thing I have of him. He's my step brother- fuck does it feel weird saying it- and I haven't been too kind to him. Haizly was shocked but I got something so good that day. Eric was jealous that I didn't ask him to be my best man, but he understood my situation. I don't know what it is about Kayden that gets me jealous and mad. It's only ever with Haizly, though.

We all walked out of the room and I stood in the front of the rows of chairs. Haizly wanted to have the ceremony outside but it was freezing cold, so I ordered the tents with heaters inside. We have a different tent where the party will be held at. It's bigger and is way more better looking.

My guys are outside the tent for protection. Some mafia guys even came and I had a discussion with Haizly last night. She agreed to have them just as long as they don't start anything.

I walked down the isle and greeted the people I knew. I invited Haizly's family because I thought it would be great for them to see their daughter getting married. To me. To someone who they probably don't like at the moment. And I feel bad that they found out that way, but if it weren't for me they wouldn't have been saved. It's better having them hate me for who I am than have Haizly with no blood family. I don't want her going through more pain than what I know she feels.

After a while of silence, the music starts playing. I look up from the floor and to the beautiful girl standing before me. She has a big smile on her face, and she has her head held high like a queen.

She looks absolutely beautiful, so perfect. Any man would be jealous of me for having someone like her.

I'm glad to see she's wearing white because I was really freaking out.

I felt the tears coming and I held them back. But just looking at her makes my heart melt. This is what she's done to me. She has turned me into this person and I didn't realize I fell for her trap.

I can't take my eyes off of her. She is everything I wanted most in life. What I needed. She's my elixir. With one touch of her she can heal me. With one smile, with one glance. She's everything to me.

She smiles and hands Hannah her bouquet and stands in front of me.

"You look beautiful." I mouth to her.