chapter 33

Haizly
ALL I WANTED

"Haizly." I hear that familiar voice say. "Haizly." He calls me again. I whipped my head to the side to see who it was. Why does he sound familiar?

I look around me. It's night time. The street lights are on and the view looked so pretty. But something makes the hairs on my skin rise.

"Behind you." He tells me again. When I do, Alessandro is standing there. A wicked smile on his face that sends shivers down my spine. I back away from him fast. He looks fine. Like if I hadn't shot him in the head or beat him up with the bat.

"Look at me." He says. "You have ruined me!" He yells and it echoes through the entire lot. I clench my hands but when I do, I feel something hard on it. I look down to see a gun. A golden gun.

"You tried killing me. But little did you know, it did not go through to fully kill me." He explains.

But he was dead. I killed him. I left him there to bleed out and die. Was it Rafael who saved him? Matilde? But I thought they said he died. Or were they lying?

"You stupid bitch." He groans. He looked at me and when I saw him again, there was blood coming out of his head. I gasp at how terrifying it looks. He tried running to me but without thinking, I raise the gun in the air and shoot. I lose count of the times I pull the trigger but when I look, he isn't there. He's nowhere.

In fact, I'm not where I was before. I'm in a hospital with doctor's running around.

Who's blood is that?

There are whimpers and sobs. When I look there is Eric, Hannah, Karmen, Michelle and Caleb. Karmen is trying to soothe Caleb while she tries to bite back her tears.

I frown but before I could walk over to them, a doctor goes through me to talk to Caleb. He rises from the chair and that's when I notice the blood on his clothes.

What is happening? Why are they here and where am I?

"What happened?" Caleb asks the doctor in a loud tone, causing the people in the room to look over to them.

The doctor sighs and puts down his clipboard.

"I am sorry to say this Mr. Scott, but she didn't make it." It was like Caleb's world stopped. Like if he couldn't move or process what the doctor just told him. Karmen runs up to him and hugs him. Everyone is in tears.

Caleb looks at the doctor before his knees gave out and he fell to the floor.

Then all of a sudden I was in a different room. The walls are bright and so are the lights. There are footsteps coming closer to the room and when I look, Caleb and everyone else enters the room.

Caleb glances at something behind me and his eyes start to tear up. I furrow my eyebrows and turn around slowly to see what he was crying about. But when I looked it was like I could suddenly feel the pain.

From my bottom to the top. My head feels like it's going to explode and my stomach feels empty. Like if something was missing.