chapter 31

Haizly
ALL I WANTED

Yellow- Coldplay

Sorry- Aquilo

Berlin- RY X

It's Ok- Tom Rosenthal

Notion- Tash Sultana
---

I tried running to the door but Rafael blocked it from me. I tried punching his chest to get away but it was no budge. I am not strong right now, I just need to find Caleb and make sure he is alright.

"Why me?" I yell in Rafael's face. "What is it about me that you want so bad? There are so many other girls that would really want a psychotic asshole like you!" His hand connected with my tear stained cheek. I fell to the floor in a loud thud and I held onto my cheek.

"Don't ever speak to me that way!" He gets in my face so I push him back with as much force as I can register. A shooting pain goes through my arm and I groan. I stand up and the knife on my sleeve opens. I took it out and when Rafael was rambling about why I shouldn't yell at him, I run to him and stab him in the stomach. He looks at me and his eyes are almost bulging out of its sockets.

It felt like stabbing through butter which made me cringe in disgust.

"Haizly you fucking bitch." He landed on the floor and I took this time to slap him across the face. It was so easy to stab him, but there is still so much more to do right now. I took out the knife from my boot and stabbed his lower belly. I took them out and watched as the blood gushed out. He'll bleed out and die slowly.

I get out of the office and run to the stairs. Where is Caleb? He was supposed to be out here in case things went wrong.

"Haizly!" Eric's voice boomed and I look at him. "They have Caleb outside! We have to go!" He tells me and I follow him outside. They had him on his knees and four guys were standing in front of him, guns in their hands.

"You guys do realize that if you kill me you aren't getting payed." I hear Caleb tell them.

"How would you know?" The one who was closest to him asks.

"Rafael will die tonight. His men are all dead, so no one can come and protect him. Who will pay you guys after killing me? No one, because there is nobody." Caleb finishes. The four guys look at each other then at Caleb. "I'll pay you all to leave and never come back after me." Caleb shrugs. Eric keeps his arm in front of me in case I do anything. The guys lower their guns and untie him. Caleb stands up and rubs his wrists.

"You guys are strong." Caleb tells them and as if it was pleasure to their ears, they all smiled and nodded.

They all started talking to each other so Eric and I gave each other confused glances.

I knew Caleb was good with business and talking people out of things, but just watching him amazed me. I've never seen him do that, although I have once when we went to Target. There were these books- expensive books- and Caleb somehow got the people who work there to make them cheaper.

After that day when I would go back to Target to get a book, they charged me less. And that is how the bookshelf in the living room is almost full. There's probably at least one shelf still open for more books and I have read every single book I have.

I sigh and watch as Caleb and those guys talk. Is this night finally over?

"I'll go back inside to see if Rafael is still in there. Stay out here." Eric tells me and I nod. I sit down on the fountain that had blood. Poor house, it was too beautiful to ruin. But it's not like we'd stay here any longer, I hope. I wonder if the old owner's who built this house would get mad if they see how much of a wreck it is now. But knowing Caleb, he'd probably have it fixed by the end of this month if he started working on it soon.