Chapter 58- The Wedding pt2

Delicate- Damien Rice

Wilderness- Jon Bryant

Heart Like Yours- Williamette Stone

You're Gonna Miss This- Trace Adkins
---

Haizly
ALL I WANTED

"So Mrs. Scott, how bad do your feet hurt?" Caleb asks, a small smile on his face. I look up at him and sigh.

"They hurt. I can't believe we were in that place standing up for two hours. It didn't feel like it honestly, but my God do my feet hurt now." I chuckled lightly.

"Mine do, too. The next time we get married or do something like this, we have to be faster." I nod.

"Agreed."

"Haizly." I hear someone say from behind me. I turn and see my mom and her boyfriend with their baby standing awkwardly by the door.

"H-hey, mom." I say. She hugs me and I hug her back, welcoming the lost feeling of home.

"Uh, you look beautiful, my baby." My heart warmed and I know a blush tainted my cheeks.

"Thank you, mom." I hug her again. "Hey, Raul." He nods a greet which I'm okay with. "Well, there is food on the table right where Karmen is and I have reserved seats for you guys where Karmen and Michelle are sitting. Just look for Michelle." My mom nods.

"Okay, I'll see you in a little." She says and I nod. I watch as they walk away, the little girl in the car seat making eye contact with me. I frown and realize that she looks a lot like her dad. Don't get me wrong, Raul is handsome, but the little girl needs some glow up.

"Haiz," Caleb calls for me. I turn to look at him and two guys were standing in front o us. "This is Gerald and Kian." She waves to Gerald, a brown haired- with grey hairs- guy who has really light brown eyes. I've never seen such light brown eyes. They're not hazel, they're just really light. He's also shorter than Caleb. Kian has brown hair, a tattoo on his hand of some skeleton, his eyes are dark. Like a dark brown. He's also shorter than Caleb, and they're both handsome.

"Hi," I say with a wave.

"Hello, Haizly. Congratulations on the marriage. I don't know how you can handle such a loser like this one." Gerald pats Caleb's shoulder to which Caleb only rolls his eyes.

"Yeah, congrats. I'm just glad this dude has someone he can fuck his stress away." My eyes go a little wide and I look at Caleb.

"Your just sad you don't have anyone to please you, Kian." Caleb fires back and Kian scoffs.

"I have someone, she just thinks it's too soon." Caleb and Gerald laugh.

"Sure, sure." Gerald replies.

"Anyways, it was nice meeting you, Haizly. I have to get back to my wife." I nod. Him and Kian walk away and I turn to Caleb.

"Well they seem interesting." I say.

"They are. When we have meeting they make it fun going to them." I chuckled. I go on my tiptoes and kiss his lips, catching him by surprise. His hand rests on my waist and my arms go around his neck.

"Let's go dance." He nods and we put our drinks on the table close by. We make it to the dancefloor where Karmen and my mom are dancing. I put my hands up in the air and start swaying my hips to the song. Caleb smiles as he watches me dance, his feet moving to the beat of the song. We danced throughout the whole song when someone on the microphone interrupts.

"Now it is time for the Groom and Bride to dance." Everyone exits the dancefloor and one of mine and Caleb's favorite song comes out. I look at him, my eyes focused on his face features as he figures out a way to get close to me without stepping on my dress. I chuckled and pulled him to me.

"I literally can't explain the way I fucking love you." I say to him.

"Baby, your the most important person to me. The woman I adore and love so much. The one person I will give my life up for. I can't imagine a life without you and if I can't have you then I don't want life. Hell, not even a soul if I don't have you. I love you and I can't wait till we finally become a family." He leans in to kiss me, to which I opened my mouth to let his tongue in. Our bodies are swaying back and forth to the song and when he parts from me, he twirls around.

"Mr. Scott, you are one fine dancer." He chuckles.

"Thank you, Mrs. Scott. Your not so bad yourself." After a while more of dancing the song changes and I pull away from Caleb to start dancing to an upbeat song.
---

"The father and the bride will then have their first dance." I look at Caleb, nervous to dance with my dad.

"Hey." I hear a very familiar voice say from.behind me.

"Hi." I say to him. He hands me his hand and I take it with no hesitation. The song plays which makes my heart melt.

"You look beautiful, hon." I smile.

"Thank you. You don't look so bad yourself, dad." His breathing gets caught and he looks shocked, but he doesn't stop dancing.

"You c-caled me dad?" He asks.

"Of course. I feel like it was time. I mean, you are my dad. Your the one who raised us and taught us our rights and wrongs. Adrian was never there for us, he never was. He was an abuser with nothing better to do than hit us. Hit me. And you, even though you yelled at us for doing something wrong, you would never hit me nor would you make me feel less than my siblings. And I love and thank you for that." He smiles and hugs me, tight.

"Of course, hon. I'll always be here for you guys. Always." He kisses my cheek.

I haven't called Ismael "dad" since I was sixteen. I started calling him dad at sixteen because it felt right to, but then after a while I started distancing myself and I started calling him back to his name. I know he got hurt and I feel really bad for that. But I know he knew that even though I called him by his name, he knew my love for him never went away.

"Me, too." I smile at him.
---

I decided to publish this today, I didn't want to make y'all wait :)
I actually enjoyed writing this. Stressed me out but enjoyed it.

Hope y'all had a good day.
-n