chapter 71

Caleb
ALL I WANTED

"So, how do you like the welcome home party?" I ask Valentino when he stands next to me to get a drink.

"Very nice, actually. I didn't expect to have a party after I got out of prison." He chuckles, his shoulders moving up and down as he did.

"I didn't expect you to ever get out of prison." I scoff, a smirk evident in my face even though I try to hide it.

"You missed me, I know you did." Valentino says as he poked my cheek which kind of surprised me.

"No, I didn't. I didn't miss you at all." He shrugs.

"I know you did, your just acting like you didn't. Plus, Haizly told me you missed me." He says before he walks away. I frowned in confusion.

When the hell did I say I missed him? I don't remember ever saying that. I think back to when Valentino first went to prison but nothing came up. I'm still so confused.

I walked away from the bar to look for Haizly. I looked in the kitchen since she wasn't anywhere in the living room and I see her, Hannah, and Kayden talking and laughing.

I walk over to Haiz and stand in front of her. She notices me and smiled.

"Well, look who it is." She says, a huge grin on her face.

"What are you guys doing?" I ask.

"We're just talking about the time you decided it would be fun to climb a tree but then fell and broke your arm." Hannah says through laughter.

"As I recall, you're the one who got the stupid ball stuck up there so I had to get it. I could've sent you but you're a chicken." Hannah pouts.

"That's not true. I was going to get it but then you pulled me back." I shake my head in laughter.

"Nope. I have better memory than you and you were acting to try and get it but you wanted me to do it." Hannah rolls her eyes and walks away.

"Whatever." She says before leaving the kitchen. Haizly giggles while Kayden has a smile on his face.

"The two of you can't be in the same room, even as adults." Haizly says. I nod because that was very very true. We're adults but yet we still fight. I remember my mom telling us we'd have to get along as adults but yet we still fight. Maybe because her teenage mind hasn't processed what the hell we've been through and she just likes fighting.

She's nineteen, with a kid- who is very adorable and does random things- and she's a really good mother to Katherine.

Did she want to get pregnant? Now that's a real question.

"So, you told Valentino I missed him when he went to prison?" I ask Haizly, and she nods with a proud smile.

"I did. I mean, I didn't mean too. We just got in a conversation and I randomly brought it up." I frown.

"But I don't remember ever saying I missed him." I say, still confused.

"You said you missed him that day he went to prison. It was like a week before the wedding and you said you missed him."

I think back to that time when he went to prison. I got home, saw Haizly, went to her and told her Valentino was going to prison. I still don't remem- wait, I do.

"Haiz, I didn't say I'd miss him I said I wished he would be at the wedding." Haizly's cheeks go a light pink.

"Well, that's still something. But don't tell him that, he actually thinks you missed him." She says, hopeful in her eyes. I sigh and lean in to kiss her lips.

"Fine, but you owe me." She smiles and nods. I leave the kitchen for her and Kayden to continue talking.
---

An hour goes by and everything just seems to be getting even better than when the guests arrived. Valentino is really drunk and is the life of the party. Literally.

He tried giving Brianna a lap dance while she encouraged him.

Someone bumped into me while I was talking to John and Vincent, bosses from other mafias. I turned around and saw Haizly and Kayden laughing.

"Sorry, hon, didn't mean to bump into you. But can I talk to you for a second, please?" She asks. I nod. I excuse myself from the guys and they nodded then I left.

We walk to the bathroom but Haizly grabs my hand and rushes me inside then closes and locks the door. She goes up to me and kisses me rather hard. I did not expect this to happen, I thought she wanted to talk. But this is better.

My hands go to her hips and her arms wrap around my shoulders. Her hands re messing with my hair, pulling and tugging, making me groan into her mouth.

"I want you to fuck me against this wall." Haizly says as she points to the wall behind me. I smile, turn her around and put my hand on her neck as I continued kissing her.

Her hands unzipped my pants and tugged them down but couldn't really donut since I had my hand on her neck. I pulled away and and tugged my pants down while she stood there and watched.

"Jump." I say and she does. Her dress is tugged away and is rolled up to the pit of her stomach. I look down and notice she wasn't wearing any underwear.

"Were you not wearing underwear?" I ask, confused but so turned on.

"Nope. I knew you'd fuck me at the party." She smirks. I hum and lean her back against the wall. Her arm wraps around my neck while the other holds my upper arm. I grab my cock and position it then push in with my hips.

We both groan in pleasure. Haizly throws her head back on the wall, she was making small moaning sounds. I bite my lip as I watch her. I go out then in and she makes that same noise she was making when I pushed inside of her.

I go in and out faster while she moans.

"Fuck, Papi- fuck me." She moans out loud. My lips go to her neck and bite it gently as I pounded in her continuesly. Her moans getting louder as I just kept grunting and staring at her beautiful face.

"Cum for me, come on." I say to her as I went at a faster pace. "Cum for papi." I say. She looks at me and leans in to kiss me. Our kisses are sloppy and messy, something I like to do with her while having sex.

"Cum baby." She looks at me and opens her mouth as she cums, her legs shaking violently and her eyes rolling back. I let out a loud grunt as I came, resting my head on her chest.

Our breathing is ragged and I feel like I just exploded from pleasure.

"Fuck Papi, that was good." I smile.

"I like it when you call me that." I say as I kiss her lips.

"Hmm, I like saying it." I chuckle and let her down gently. Her feet land on the floor and she fixes her dress. She goes to the mirror to fix her makeup and her hair. She fixes her hair mostly since it was against the wall. I pull up my pants and zip it up, going behind Haizly to see the mirror to fix my own hair.

"How do I look?" Haiz asks. I look at her and smile.

"Perfect." I replied. She scoffs and rolls her eyes.

"You're so cheesy." She swats my arm.

"Ready?" I ask as I unlock the door.

"Yup." She says. We walk out together but Haizly has her stare on someone. I look her way and see Brianna staring at us, shock on her face. Haizly grabs my hand and leads me away quickly.

"Well, I won't be able to look her in the face." I say then chuckle. Haizly seats at me again before giving me a kiss and leaving me to talk to Vincent and John again.
---

Sorry for any mistakes, I tend to write a little too fast.

Hope you enjoyed :) I might post another later today.

-n